<October 20, 1998>
- Here's something really belated. Azy did a clever script for a "River of Dreams" (by Billy Joel) music video starring Alistair and the KPET guys... so here's a picture of Azy directing the said video. :) Azy is © her directorship.
- CANUSS! Who not only said nice things about "Newshounds" on his site, but also drew a great picture of them as well! Thank you! :) Canuss is © Mark Freid.
- D'oh! Fuzzybear reminded me that his eyes are "either grey blue or green" and NOT brown like I had colored them! I sort of split the difference in this corrected version, and the old one has been removed. Fuzzybear © Joel Butler.
- Introducing Celeste! She listens to oldies music, wears clothes that are too big for her, and eats lots of Tootsie Rolls. Wotta fascinating girl. :)
- Color version of an older picture.
- If there's one thing I've learned at my job in the school's IT department, it's that servers go down. All the time. It's rather inescapable. But occassionally, we wish that when a server does go down, it could be for more... therapuetic reasons. I presented this at work the other day, as a new 'public information' Form for when they go down. It got a laugh, and so will be enshrined in my computer abuse page, when I write it.
- Computer abuse! Yes! Whoo-hoo! This comes after spending *far* too much time wheedling with one of said computers to get it to play nice. Another one for the archives. A co-worker wanted a print, and I could be persuaded to run off some extras for a nominal fee... Yeah, like you're gonna pay me for this. I'm sure. ;) The pic and unnamed characters'd be © me, except they're unnamed, so just the pic is, I think.
- Remember Bambi? Here is a pic I found of his head, so I decided to ink and colour it. I like it. Yipee.... Anyways, Bam c. to Jess and Steph Ratte (AKA the... um...sisters who get along really well despite age difference and who draw each other alot.)
- Here is a cute picture of Dexter the Dog lying down on the ground with a big bone. I don't know, but one day I had this incredible erge to draw Dexter lying down.. strange. Dex c. to me.
- Diosden was ever so nice when I just told him one day that a character that I had created looked a bit like Rudy by accident (I changed the character, and now he doesn't look much like Rudy), So he and I picture exchanged! So, here is Digo and Rudy! I like this one! And thanx for the nice pic you drew for me, Diosden! Anyhoodles, Digo and Rudy both c. to Diosden Rodriquez(did I spell that right?)
- Well well, look who it is! My favourite witch cat, Graymalkin, because his hair kicks butt and he's fun to draw! He's Hecate the witch cat's lacky (poor Graymalkin..)I drew this one day, for Steph, and she really likes it and so do I, considering I was having trouble drawing him at first. Anyways, Gray c. to Steph Ratte.
- Hee hee.. a silly little pic of Hecate thinking up a "real great" plan, will Graymalkin is just sayin' "Yes, Hecate...Whatever Hecate... That will DEFINATELY work Hecate...". I like the way I draw Gray's hair.. I like how I make a little spike hair thing at the back..okay whatever. Anyways, Hecate and Gray both c. to Steph. I DO PIC REQUESTS!!!!(although sometimes I never get around to them) If you like my art, you can get me to draw a pic for you!!! PLEASE??? [email protected]
- Limpidity #277: Sign
- Limpidity #278: Rental
- Limpidity #279: Seminar
- Kenai Merin singing da Aroos! Whoo! Gee, if Dooky would be with her now, she'd surely join in! o8-D Kenai is (C) Errrrrrrrin! Middendorf!
- Some people are so cruel... starting malicious rumors that YERF was going to go down again. Shame on you! Lil Toddy almost blew a gasket. Those people (you know who you are), should be strung up for causing a lil fox so much distress.
- It's the KPET team! well, most of them... Lorna's not here... mostly because I ran out of space. Look at Kevin! what a glory hound! Newshounds & the KPET crew are ©1998 Thomas K. Dye
- My occasionally-drawn vixen character, Peg.
- Isis hunched over the top of a fence or something, holding a flower....woohoo! She looks rather....evil in this pic....oh well! Shes © me!
<October 20, 1998>