<July 21, 1998>
- A *haze filter*? LOL, Gene, you rule! For that, we give you the highest award we can give! Tet is © Ryan Dewalt, Trixi is © Candy L., and the awardee of honor is © Albert Temple. :)
- Like the filename sayz, Chibi Ciseal!=D Thanx a million an' one fer the great pic u did fer me!^.^ Hopes ya likes dis!=) Ciseal (C) her kewl self.=)
- Kyosek Katter an' Zack Katter, (C) Dave Lurie.=) Ok everyone, VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE! From now on ALWAYZ ALWAYZ e-mail me at [email protected], even though I will ALWAYZ respond from [email protected]! It's the only way I can assure myself and everyone that I'll get all my e-mail an' that you will alwayz get my responses! I've gotten some more reports of missing messages an' such.=\ So PLEASE follow the above instructions, k? k!=)
- SuperCrazzy an' his ky00t 6-yr-old sidekick, Bones Collie!^.^ Requested by a VERY talented artist I've met recently, MaryBeth Kiczenski.!=D Hopes ya likes this!=) Both are (C) MBK.^.^
- Here's a bit of a mock-tour poster I did for my last European business trip. For the non-French speakers, "renards Sans Frontieres" roughly means "Foxes with No Borders".
- Here's our favorite psychovixen, Amara, all nicely kitted out in Sailor Moon costume! "No way you'll get me into a sailor suit..."? (from South Fur Lands 12) Think again, with the magic of modern technology and a suitably demented artist with time on his paws in a British hotel room anything is possible! (And you can't get me 'cause I'm on the other side of the globe from you :) Nyah! :)
- My Albany Anthrocon 1998 badge.
- Limpidity #260: Fun With Candy
- Limpidity #261: Fun With Candy
- Limpidity #262: Fun With Candy
- Well, for those who dont know, my scanner broke:/ Now I have to take digi pics of my art and spend hours coloring 'em in photoshop-thats why my new pics look kinda choppy:P Oh well.This is just a lil' ole' southern kitty.Dedicated to my grandmother who passed away around this time last year.I based this pic off of a b/w photograph of her:)
- Allen Kitchen introduced me to a group of wolves who were abandoned in Texas and treated rather horridly :( If you go the website listed in the URL, please check out the Abandoned Wolves section. It's very sad. I'll be doing a couple more along these lines.