<July 8, 1998>
- Mariah Lombardi! A birdy character created by Nalija acting all innocent and kute... Mariah is copyright to Nalija
- This is an older image, but one I still enjoy. Like Naomi, Elena Zreik is a pre-muck character of mine, created after a search for some new and unique species to draw (in this case, Pallas's Cat - the only wild longhaired cat). She's also my first attempt at drawing the sort of loose clothing I wear. . . not entirely sure how successful an attempt, but it's still a nice image.
- Peejster sitting on the lap of his pappy, Baloo Ursidae.
- My attempt to capture on paper a malady I suffered early on July 5 -- post-con depression.
- Prismo, based on what he was wearing at AAC.
- Akkorn, the street fighting squirrel Kickboxer. ©Sean E. Andersen. Thanks to Dwayne Madison
- I'm not dead!!! I'm still alive! hehehe Here's a sketch I did today of some of cat character, just popped into my mind. I think for awhile I'll stick to sketching; trying to get a finished piece looking good leads to those expectation thingys. ^_^
- The name of the file says it all! Heh-heh! Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! PAIwCP
- Feeling lonely? Come to Joe's where you will be served the finest drinks in the land by our cute vixen waitresses. Uh, yeah! Well she is a cute vixen and she is a waitress. PAIwCP.
- Done during my lunch break, based on a tale from AAC. It's Austin Dern as Dern Quixoati, off to save some poor damsel in distress. Austin is © his player, Joseph Nebus or some guy like that, and the pic is © me. (Wow, a non-novella-length desc, whaddya know...)
- I decided to just draw for a while last night, and somehow this happened. I wasn't aiming at anything, really, but some how I wound up with this lion-looking thing with a big ol' sword. Go fig. The thing I find interesting about this, is it's the first I've done that sits halfway between my normal somewhat toonish stuff, and the more realistic stuff I've been doing lately. Yeah, whatever. The pic's © me, and the character is too, if you can call an unnamed furry thing a character. ;)
- I got bored this morning before work, and for some reason decided to do this sad attempt at Vix, partailly because it's not in my usual style (variety is good for the soul, you know), and partially just cause. Vix pretty much sums it up here, I think... *definitely* gotta spend more than a couple minutes on these 'boredom' pics... And, no, I didn't ask first. Sorry, but I needed to draw *now*, or something. Whatever. Vix is © that wonderful Frank Villareal guy, who is *way* too cool to be mad about the thrashing I gave Vix here (I hope).
- Meeka-chan giving Gideon a hug :) Say it with me now AWWWWWW!!!! :) (Gideon seems to have gotten his hair back to normal now ;)
- Hi folks! I'm BACK!! :)The mainecoon cat returns with a kawaii pick of herself and Gideon as her current favorite bishonen (gorgeous!) anime hunk! (Care to guess who he is? :)Sorry for such a long absence. I'll try to be more careful about that!
- I have been owing Catnel a return drawing for a while now :). Here she is playing with a cute little jingly bell. Thanks for that lovely pic you did of me!!! =^_^= Cats RULE!!
- This is a picture of Amy the vixen and her new friend Illya the Unicorn from 'Party Favor' in issue #10 of 'Genus'. Normally Genus isn't my kind of comic, but I make an exception in this case, because this story is so funny and clever. :> Both the characters belong to Brian Sutton, Elin Winkler, Jeremy Bernal and Shon Howell.
- This is a pic of Rachel, a very sweet blind jackel I know on FM. She's copyrighted to her player.
- Draiga, one lovely dragoness.
- This is Griffin, my character of FDC MUCK (Future disney Cabinet). In case your wondering, he is the Griffin in the movie "Hercules"
- Leslie Lioness, another request.
- Ulario (hyena) and Tai (Eagle) of Lion King MUCK
- Ulario reading a book under a tree.
- I believe she likes her friend.He should be glad to have a pretty femm to like him. I am sure they will become close.:) ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit
<July 8, 1998>