<June 24, 1998>
- A Liontaur on safari.
- Cat attacks a castle.
- Once again Kaddi tours Yerf!=D In this one Kaddi's thinking: "Hmm, while I'm waiting to meet the artist called Vix, I'll just have a little snack with this here kitty." Uh, Kaddi dear, that kitty IS the artist...=) Vix ish (C) Frank Villarreal, and Kaddi ish (C) me.
- These are two of Kitt's good friends, Fire Mystic and Irony. They're pretty kewl, even if they -are- feline. ;)
- Kittrel, and Kaelzen. Touching noses. What a cute couple!
- Another old sketch, this one from a novel I read around last Thanksgiving. This is based on the character Dissa Banach from Stuart Hopen's "Warp Angel". The book was okay, but I liked the character Dissa and decided to tyr putting him to paper. That thing in his hand is an acid sword, nasty weapon. You wanna know more I suggest MATURE yerfer's only get the book!
- Just cleaning a few odd drawings out of my sketchbooks. I don't know why I didn't upload it before, but it's here now! Not much to describe, he's furry, he's sinister looking, and he belongs to ME! ©TM and all that!
- Another old sketch, this was done almost right after I pencilled and inked prom.jpg. I think laziness was the reason I didn't upload it, or I was on drill with my Army unit. In this image I'd say we're looking at our futures. I look to mine with certainty and direction, while Jes, is not so sure. She's heading to Georgia next semester for college, but I'll be doing pushups and ruck-marches so I tell her not to feel too badly. Speaking of which, I've updated my "Army experience" webpage at http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4661/usar.html so please take a look.
- Another pic of my newest character, Joie Lynn. She is using some sort of flame spell on the bloodlakes of Althasan IV. Hope you Emjoy. ©1998 John "ReNo" brighenti ([email protected])
- After playing around a bit, I thought I'd come up with a new look for Fenn as well.
- A pic of Lily Moao (My One And Only) relaxing on on a crescent moon staring at the stars. This vixen is based off a SP song. Pen and Ink.
- A quarter view of an anonymous wolf's head. Graphite.
- What do you get when you discover just what 28 kilobytes and a TI-85 calculator can do? You spend countless math classes playing games instead of doing work like you should be. That's what.
- Vix during Would Cup '98. It kind of matches my expression when Iran scored their second goal keeping the US out of the second round. Uh, go Argentina I guess! ©1998 Frank Villarreal
- Her little brother is telling her about something he did. Must be very interesting as she is listening close :) Bunnykids series. (C)1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit :) Send me a email if you wish to use any of my art.:)
- Here is a happy couple.:) Sitting to gether holding paws,and touching noses. I bet they are in love.:)Bunnys Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit :)
- Here is a happy group of furs. I bet they have lots of fun togeather. Anyhow it looks that way.:) Bunnys Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit :)
- I recently saw "Les Miserables" on stage, and that, combined with the fact that my family's acquired a kitten by the name of Cosette, inspired me to do this furry interpretation of the famous Les Mis logo.
- Mata the meerkat of TLK Muck, dressed up in some spiffy duds. Mata's © his player.
<June 24, 1998>