<June 13, 1998>
- This is Axer in some sort of battle gear. For those of you who do not know, I sorta' based the gloves off of those that Gully wears in that new awesome comic book, BATTLE CHASERS by Joe Madweera... Madureiry... Madureira... Madrirura... I dunt gnow haw hiz nayme iz spelt, butt yoo shood bi hiz commic eneways. Axer is © J.Axer
- Okay, here at the Art Institue of Pittsburgh we have this CHARACTER DESIGN class. This is one of the characters I made for that class. I don't have a name for it... so, any of you people have any cool names? Mail me if you do. [By reading this statement, I am automatically entitled to e-mail Matt Burt and give him a name for his dragon character. If not, I will give him money.] HA! See, now you HAVE to mail me OR ELSE!!!!!! Dragon guy © by ME!!!!
- And here is part two of that dragon character I made up in me character drawing class. I still have more drawings of him to scan... but I haven't got them back yet. DANGIT!!!!! THOSE FOOLISH TEACHERS!! This is an OUTRAGE!! SometimesIjustwanttowalkuptothemand HIT THEM IN THE FACE!!!!! ......... Oops, did I say that out loud? Heh... Nameless dragon dude is © by Matt J. Burt
- Once upon a time, a yound girl asked the Count to draw a picture of her character for her. The Count was CRUEL and WICKED and LAZY like a mutha_______ (<---insert profane word here). That Count was none other than Count Matt Burticus. Uhh... but then Count Burticus decided to stop being stupid, and drew the picture and then decided to wax the kutyak... I do not know what that means, but it sounds funny... The End...
- o/~ Everyone knows it's Windy... And Windy has stormy eyes... o/~ It's a little picture I drew for that wonderful arkie Wind-Dancer! She's supposed to be studying but it looks like she's plotting something to me. :)
- Crazy fox with waterguns! Crazy fox with waterguns! Crazy fox with waterguns!
- A cute red vixen, posing. (Colored with Tombo Brushpens.)
- Jenni, the cute husky fem, keeping cool.
- Something I sketched on the plane. It's an Indian civet (not Native American, India Indian) holding up a crudely drawn pot. Turbulence.
- Well, as you can see, I am back. I got Mulan's soundtrack. It's nice. Inspired me to draw Peking the red or lesser panda. She's a true anthro and here she's all dolled up. Peking © moi-sta-ro-sta.