<May 15, 1998>
- Those unstoppable Newshounds Kevin and Renata encounter the unscrupulous Sam Spaniel in an unspecified alley. Newshouds are © the unfathomable Thomas K. Dye, and Sam Spaniel is © the inexplicable Me. (Shoulda asked permission first, I supposed. Hope ya don't mind, Thomas!)
- A female equine gets ready to do some shootin'! Somebody filling in for Cupid here?
- Here's another way to hug a sentient airplane, as demonstrated by FurToonia's most lovable marsupial aerophile. Dakhaari is using her "fancy" telepresence drone (see the antenna?). The little earpiece shows what her real body is. Frommer is © his player, of course...
- Now I know what a smackeling of you feel like to have an imagination DROUGHT. Couldn' thinka much this week, so just revised a years-old b+w drawing I did, in color. The original wasn't full enough in appearance. Her name: Kaschira Wellincraighe.
- If you were to put a mental x-ray flashlight on a hobo in the middle of a Perseid meteor shower, would this be what you'd see?
- Flinthoof Does Sports! Kinda...
- A female Siberian husky arrives in a party mood! Inspired by the Elton John song "The Bitch is Back!" Who says bitches have to be *nasty*? ;) Tasha (C) her player.
- the inexplicable Azy!!!!! a two parter azy © her sweet self angie © me of course!
- every one sing along!! do do do do dooo always azys cola! azy © her sweet self angie © me of course!
- Name: Christopher R. LeBearrette Occupation:.........you kidding? D.O.B. July 16 1981 Ht: 6'1" Wht:...um...No eyes:brown Fur:Light Brown Headfur:Dark Brown Sex: Yes Please Likes:Music, Pudding Snacks, Grape Soda, and giveing and reciveing hugs Dislikes: Yanni, hair tangles, and shrunken shirts hope to be: first furry on moon Chris R. LeBearrette © Chris R. LaFollette
- a cookie to guess what movie and actor angie © me
- Happy birthday to one of the nicest artists on Yerf! The Kids *love* your stuff, Digo, and so do I. Thought about baking you a cake, but I think somefur already did, and besides Rudy would probably get to it before you did. :) Digo is © the totally cool Diosden Rodriguez!
- Tira seems to have a small problem in this one. I drew it a week ago, and have been getting lots of compliments on this particular character. :) Tira is © me and so is the beast :)
<May 15, 1998>