<April 12, 1998>
- Description of azycoo.jpg is now Azy is a really REALLY good friend to me, so I decided to draw her again to show my appreciation. And LOOK! I gave her a nifty outfit and got her eyecolor right! And before you people ask, "Why'd you draw her with her tongue sticking out?" or "Why'd you draw her with no shoes?" Answer-1. I dunno, I guess that's her way of saying, "HA! I'm cooler than you." Answer-2. Either the trees told me to do it, I just forgot, or I'm the freakin' artist who can do whatever the heck he WANTS with the pic. Azy © Jessica Heyl. HEIL JESSICA!! Viva las chorkas!!
- WOAH JACKSON!!! FINAL FANTASY SEVEN!!! Oh! LOOKY da cool graphics and FMV!! Oooooohhh! COOOL characters!! GREAT GAMEPLAY, MAN!! Hmm... I've been playing for 70 HOURS. Hope there's a good ending. Heheh! ......................... what's this?................ A.... a.... C...CRAPPY ENDING?!?!? ::Twitch... twitch...:: EEHEEEHEEE!!! FF7 GOOD GAME!!!! ::CHOMP... crunch munch...:: TASTY GAME!!!!!!!!!!! Trent © Disgruntled Matt Burt, shirt and CD designs © J. Axer and ananymous.
- The sun is setting. A vixen is sitting sadly in the water. as The cherry blossom leaves drift slowly down.
- ...and with His last breath He loosed a mighty roar then gave up His spirit. The pitiless hecklers around him heard it as a cry of defeat but those who knew Him later understood it to be the song of victory that it was; the ancient harmony that eternally stayed the cold hand of death. -- The chocolate bunnies are nice but never let them distract you from the real meaning of Easter. Happy Holyday! =:)
- AltarSkunk celebrates this most holy of holidays with Communion.
- Wowf... I got not one, but two e-mails today asking how I was, and why they hadn't seen any of my stuff on the SCFA lately. I'm not complaining, though.. I'm honored. I've just been mega-busy this past week, is all. :) Here's a bit of one of the reasons. This is a portion (clipped and in color for the SCFA) of an artist's jam I'm part of, that will appear in Huzzah! Just an after-hours session at the club on East 82nd. :)
- Here's another bit of one of the reasons. I get a lot of requests from furs, and most of them are not major.. just a sketch of their character. I try to do them when I can, especially when they ask nicely. :) I'm working on this one for Twilight, who asked very nicely. I'll have a very complex TW installment soon, too.
- Fawn Dew in a striking pose. Doesn't she look lovely? I love her hair and her exagerrated deer legs, don't you? Rowwwr! Fawn Dew is © moi!!!
- This here's a pic of Swenyo, 'coz she asked me to draw her character a while back...I think the colouring turned out pretty good! Anyway, this one's for Amanda Brown, to whom Swen is ©! :)
- This was originally a sketch on a co-workers calendar. I traced it on my tablet into Painter and went to town with the 'loaded oils' brush. Don't think too hard about what Marcello's drawing, it's a buncha gibberish. © 1998 Brian Rogers
- The story of my life... If something is working perfectly, I'll try to make it better, faster, whatever. Inevitably this leads to the project at hand self-destructing. Ohwell... Here's an interesting comination of Photshop4, Painter5, and about 10 layers. Beleive it or not, the reflections were actually fairly easy this time. © 1998 Brian Rogers
- Augghh!! Marcello is suffering a major brain cramp at his desk at work. It's a pretty good likeness of my desk, actually. Did this one night whille I was being tormented by not knowing anything but technical drawing. © 1998 Brian Rogers
- Oops, nearly forgot this one buried under a couple of things on my hardrive. I was digging around for info on the animated cat in one of the Paula Abdul videos, I see this photo of her, and head straight for Painter for some more oil painted Veronica... Uh, I have no idea how to end that sentance. Anyway, it's © 1998 Brian Rogers
- This is a pencil drawing of the other end of the wall from hmmm.jpg. Marcello seems to be being watched by this coyote. His name is Nuccio (another Italian car designer), and looks to be in need of a new pair of jeans. © 1998 Brian Rogers