<April 6, 1998>
- "Count Anatoly--" "Had a..." "Wart!" ..I got bored last night... uuh, this morning..? I dunno. It was early/late, and the Tria fumes were getting to me, as usual. Teehee. :) I think this turned out pretty cute, though I could work on Ty's face.. grumble. (Em sez: Jessica HATED this sketch when she drew it, but isn't it good?! Tell her, damnit!) (Jess sez: Dammit, get away from my keyboard when I'm AFK, Emily!)
- The JP Adventure, Continued! Well, this guy (whoever he is, I don't know his name) is not really wearing any clothes, but nothing is really, uhm, showing. Besides, there are plenty of pictures of female furries not wearing any clothes, so why not have at least a few males? Jessica thought of the filename. Isn't she clever? Image and character (whoever he is) copyright Emily Smith.
- The JP Adventure: Trias!!! I got to use those lovely little marker creations, and here's the result. It was done (not surprisingly) during a David Duchovny special I was forced to watch. ;)
- Sneakers stranded on an deserted Island. Sneakers ©1998 Sean E. Andersen
- Becky in her dressing gown, looking rather bored. Perhaps there was a long queue for the shower that day. Becky copyright me
- Becky demonstrates where her loyalties lie with a rather fetching tee shirt.
- A raccoon warrior cornered in an alley. Not as much shadow as I would've liked, but...