<March 4, 1998>
- Kendall meets Sam for the first time. It's enough to take the rings out of your tail. Kendall is © Eric Goodwin. BTW, sequentially before the time wrinkle story, for all you completists out there. ;)
- The Raccoon Kids © Albert Temple. Catnel gave each one a box of... "Lots O' Chocolate." As appreciation for the great help they have been. I'll color it later. Promise. :)
- It's Fala! Of TFF! The cute l'il semi-female... um.. er.. umbrella-critter! Yay! I haven't uploaded anything in a while, being embroiled in a number of projects (including a furry 'puter game! Whee! Also a possible 'graphic novel sort of thing) I noticed this has been sitting on the ol' hard drive a while, tho, so I'm finally uploading it. Fala is ©Ben Yackley. Here Ben, a shiny(sort of) for ya ;)
- Bigears! The HoneyBadger's huggable who asked so nicely for a rendition from Yours Mewly! Here ya go, frisky fennec! :) Bigears is © Richard Story
- The time wrinkle story continues... The Prof. made a request of ShadowStalker, and it looks he came through. With precise knowledge of what Kendall stole, it looks like there will be no need to build another TransVerter. Thank goodness. :) All characters © their creators
- Just a nice little female joey roo ;=D) To continue my reputation of drawing cute stuff.
- One of many drawings I do to decide on a drawing for Easter, with all the bunnies about on that day, how could one not like Easter. ;=D)
- Orwin and FelicityHare relaxing and having fun chatting about cute things like plushies, Care Bears, and other stuff.
- An early expirement with brushes that I did... kind of old.. oh well.