<February 27, 1998>
- An Equitaur I drew back in...wow, early 1996. Oh well. I'll just post it here for prosperity.
- Champion Inu, an massive male akita-morph, mugs for the artist. A representative of Grym's favorite domesticated breed and a sketch for a potential character.
- Greythorne, a snowgryphon-morph (once of LonePortMUSH), kneels at the very edge of my sketchbook, trying not to get his slightly flattened beak caught in the spiral binding... *sigh* Must center things better on the page...
- An 'early' pic and a first attempt with colored pencils. Kamots stands regally with his katana, waiting in a rose garden by moonlight.
- Based on amusing internet legend, Lynx (wiz of FurryMUCK), takes care of an obnoxious player or two, looking innocent as the Park looks on. With luv and hugs also to Wyn and Fluffy the Wonderslug. ;) Lynx © C.Wong.
- Old tricks, new tricks? Sketched as a tiny joke gift for one of my high school colleagues who's a scottydog fan. Wonder if she's figured out who "Grym" is, yet?
- Squee Rat and Bad Karma, just chillin' and hangin', hangin' and chillin', chillin' and hangin'... Note the MST QUOTE on the sign in back. Or don't note it. It won't be on the quiz. ;) Squee Rat is © Charla Trotman and Bad Karma is © Jason Lamey. :)
- BUT, at the base of her, Coyote Nate can be spied, utilizing his HIP-no-BUTT finger magic!!!!
- Which leads us into TUNGVIZZION! (Tongue-happy, ain' I?)
- Gakk! Salliah Super-Pharamond, The Wonder-Tongued One, makes her Chow-Chow Presence known
- This picture hardly does her justice, but it made my sister happy. For you, Jazzers.
- The colouring job is a bit off, but, hey... it's Kitmitri! Kit © me, Dimitri © Fox.
- Welp, this ain't much cheerier than the last pic.. :sigh: But I /owe/ Emily Stoll for alot. So, right now, I'm working on a nice, elaborate picture with nifty stuff that I can hopefully do with PSP5. Yay. Anyone here know how to /use/ it? Flame © Emily Stoll, Lyrics © Fox Enertainment.
- Well, here's something to brighten /every/one's day up. >:) Yes, let's all laugh at young Killer, who actually /did/ look somewhat like this (see the background), and that's.. kinda.. well, I think it's kinda cute. In a gangly, geeky sort of way. (not that that's a bad thing.. ;)
- Scatterstar Galactica's answer to Craig Kilborn, Kurt Russel "Scatter" Diehl, having um...."fun"...in a winter wonderland. BTW, all the snow around here is STILL gone....
- A birthday pic for my FM pal, Bigears:) Happy b-day to the fennec!:) Bigears is (C) his player.
- A fox sitting by a creek. This was inspired by another piture on the SCFA [but I forget by who] same pose, but different animal and background.
- A picture of Ultravixen, lovely femme of FurryMUCK. I just _love_ the age of the swashbuckler, and her @desc is so period ^_^ Not quite what she normally wears, but I think she won't complain (at least I hope not) Here's to you Ultra, from one of your admirers :) Ultravixen <c> her player, of course.
- Speaking of belated pics, Catnel did a very poignant drawing last October about feeling trapped. I wanted to do one in reply, but I was up to my ears in commissions, and once I'd gotten them out of the way, I couldn't find the pencil outline. Well, I found it a few days ago, and here it is, all complete. The Raccoon Kids bust Catnel out! (The Confident One seems a little too far into it. He's got a sawed-off super soaker, and he's NOT afraid to use it!)
- The MaineCoon Cat returns!! Yay! :) I've been REALLY busy at school lately :( I did manage to draw this lil arctic fox lady though. (My first time drawing a vulpine) Her name is Aleicia Carter. She's a serious Detective for the NYPD (New York Police Department). (Expect to hear a little more about her soon :)
<February 27, 1998>