<February 20, 1998>
- Well, look what happened. A coloured picture, that's what! Finally! Sorry to all those who were expecting new stuff, this is all I have time for right now (I guess it's kinda new, maybe I can trick them, heh heh). More stuff to follow soon. Same rat page, same rat web site. So long and thanks for all the mail!
- Here we have D'Aaron D.,Vampire Hunter,getting an earful of his lizard friend Phantom's needless yakking!I got D'Aaron's idea long time ago from the ever-classic Anime 'Vampire Hunter D'and he's not bling in his left eye,it's a genetic trait from his vampire side of the family!Might as well put up this old favorite while I get a pen to ink all these other commishion pics I got lined up here(I got TONS!YEESH!)Both©me.
- Now you tell me this isn't cute. :) Taan © Jessica Park, "Anastasia" © Fox.
- "OH, MY GOD, IT'S CRAIG *KILBORN*!"
- The amazing night of smitemil's sketches. I'm inking these slowly, one at a time. My colouring programme died.. sigh. This is a pretty good sketch, if I must say. :) It's of Craig and Nisyha, in similiar leather riding outfits. I want to modify a few things in the inking, but you get the idea. It's also the size ratio between the two mates.. kinda scary, ne? Craig and Nisyha Kylborne are © me.
- "The spooky Agent Kilborn." "The pragmatic Agent Littleford." "Hi, I'm your host, Fox Mulder.." "The lovely, the talented, Dana Scully." ... I think I need to find better things to do in my spare time.
- The beautiful Gypsy Girl, Cassandra
- This is Jericho (otter from FM), with Yippee Coyote. I haven't done a whole lot of colored pencil work, but this one came out kinda nice. Jericho © A. Young, Yippee Coyote © J. Chin.
- The characters are right, but the colors are off. This pic was actually a color experiment for Aechla, Chris, Artemon and Rika, but I liked how it turned out, so here it is. Besides, it's cute. Aechla is © me, Chris is © Chris Phipps, and Artemon and Rika are © Chris Phipps and myself.
- Yes, the talented Mr. B.J. Johnson was indeed generous enough to secure me a berth on a FTL craft to the Alpha Centauri system, so that I could experience firsthand the Quatril society he has so elaborately described to me. Here you see me sating (momentarily) my feline curiosity about the intricacies of their language and the materials upon which they inscribe it. A whole lifetime isn't enough to learn about an infinite universe, but I'm not letting that stop me. Much thanks to the Bigfella for all his help and knowledge.
- He's a big wolf, but not a bad wolf. He's Woulfe, and he wanted a picture from Yours Mewly. I'm trying to find it... it's around here somewhere. Patience, Woulfe. (Who is © Chris Tom Cimafranca)
- Jones again. This pic's nowhere near done, yet. My first major work inked with a *brush!* Tremble. I know I am. :)
<February 20, 1998>