<January 31, 1998>
- Okay, a bunch of people want to know how I draw "better" than them. It's all a matter of structure actually. All you have to do is draw a simple stick figure and work you way from there. Anyhow, I uploaded these to help those people out. TRENT © MATT BURT
- Continues with head drawings and junk. Uh....... that's it.... TRENT © MATT BURT
- This page shows how I draw hands. If you think hands are easy... heh, wait till you see feet.... Trent © Matt Burt
- The one and only Trixi Bigfoot Solfire. :) © Candy Lewin.
- The Time Wrinkle story continues. Max chats with his "prisioners" about the past...
- The Time Wrinkle story continues. We find out about Max's scar (in this storyline, at least. I have other plans in other stories). Color in select areas for effect...I hope. Max is © Lee Nader
- Nalagiri,indian Elephant-Tiger God.Saw this in an Indian Horoscope and had to draw it.And in case you ask,I am the Goat and The Crocodile in the Indian Horoscope!Yeah,I'm just as confused as you are!
- Yet another old char,one whose name might cause some controversy if I don't clear it up on time:This is a lioness named Karma,has been named Karma since her creation back in 93-94,and in no way is she related to the Bad Karma.And no,I'm not changing her name,either.Just so ya know!Karma be©me.
- YESS!!!FINALLY CONTINUED THE COMIC!YAY TO ME!And ohh,ahh...mystery character from ntbrpg3.jpg just happens to be...SIR KAIN!(heh,like ya couldn't figure that out yourself!)BTW,I'm still open for ideas for a title...Kain's©Eric Goodwin;all other chars©me.
- SPAN-KY!SPAN-KY!IT'S THE EVIL MONKY SPAN-KY!Spanky be©Matt Burt(Trent...I did my half of da trade...no HURRY!)
- A commish pic I did-*FINALLY*- of a fellow Mega Man X RPer,Spydir!Kinda messed up in some areas,but oh,well...Spydir be©his player.
- oops,sorry to interrupt Time Wrinkle story...:P Happy new year, everyone who use the old calender... this is my new year comic, done at Osaka Furry Con '98... (Zora is a lioness,btw.:) ...now, back to regular program.
- A marker-doodle of Nisyha Kylborne. I need to learn how to draw again and stuff -- I forgot. ;p Nishie looks different in this one, eh? Nisyha © Emily Kilborn. Uh, I mean Smith. :)
- Ed Eagle and me in another pointless pic. Now I must go visit Mork from Ork....
- Look it's Haley... © Candy Lewin I'm back from Vacation, I didn't draw a lot. I caught a cold and I cannot throw it away. I'm glad Rat.org is back for my Return. :)
- A stark black-and-white drawing of Barry T. Bruin (a bear) glaring directly at you. I must have been in a bad mood the day I drew this.
- Barry T. Bruin (a bear) dries himself off after his weekly bath. Boy, that feels good! Pencil drawing.
- Canine the Barbarian? Doug Barker (a dog) in a sword-and-sorcery pic. The outfit is borrowed from an inside back cover of "Equine the Uncivilized." Hope Groat doesn't mind. Felt-tip marker with colored pencil.
- Kurt Feline (a cat) decked out in combat gear. Colored pencil drawing.
- Being the major hippo fan that I am, I couldn't resist making this parody of the Riverdance poster. (You DO know that the word "hippopotamus" means "river horse," don't you?) Colored pencil drawing with a few computer enhancements.
- This is one of my very oldies (but VERY goldies) - just a little sketch for "L.A. 52th street" poster, where Brett and Chuck looks like bikers.I was never know, is the real 52th street in Los Angeles, but that time I was too young. And I was a biker too... :) Nevermind geography, enjoy the art. B&W.
<January 31, 1998>