<January 14, 1998>
- ...and This is Super Duck. I really wanted to draw a duck with a beak (mainly because of the beak) and then I turned it into Super Duck, defender of truth, justice, and cream pies filled with nothing but cream!
- This is Super Duck saving (stealing) a pie from an over hungry, large man (not pictured... wouldn't fit!).
- I was watching Timon and Poohmba on the Disney Channel (it has some great animation!) and I saw the funniest creature... a guinea foul!!! They were so goofy, but mine didn't turn out as funny looking but more innocent. All of these (pretty much) are © Disney.
- You could choose to just ignore this one, but then again you could choose to click on it. This is when I decided to get REAL toony.
- This is Sox in Wacky Land!!! I really wanted to draw a funny, weird, goofy looking creature so I decided the best enviroment to do that in would be Wacky Land.
- Shenobi's field mouse morph. No bigger than four inches when on her haunches. This is _very_ old, drawn in ink then watercolored.
- a picture for my Nimh sequel project. in her dream,Mrs.Brisby recalls the scene where Nicodemus told her her husband's death...art © Ken Singshow "The Secret of Nimh" and all related material © Mrs.Brisby Ltd.
- My Attempt at making a Red Panda... Colored in Photoshop. She's supposed to be cute. :)
- A picture I drew and coloured of Trixi and Tet in a touching love scene. Awww. Such an adorable couple. :) Trixi © Candy Lewin Tet © Ryan Dewalt
- My Cute Cat. Meow
- That's me! I'm standing on frozen Lake Monona in front of the newly constructed Monona Terrace Convention Center (Originally designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1938) in Madison Wisconsin (Jan 1997)
- A sketch done in Steve Plunkett's sketchbook. My first prairie dog, Prairie Pearl is a character from a children's TV show, "ImagineLand". This was inked with a fine point felt tip marker because it was the only thing I had at the time.