<January 10, 1998>
- A collaborative picture between Gene, Haley and myself done earlier this afternoon at "Haleycon" (held at Denny's and the Gilroy Public Library). :) Here, Kevin is filming for posterity what happens when Gene gives Haley a can of Jolt. I had a great time, guys -- my only complaint was that Tet couldn't make it. <:) Kevin is © me, Gene is © Albert Temple and Haley is © Candy Lewin.
- Old char meets copyrighted char:Guru Emu(Downunda F.Fighters)and Oviary Ostrich(OLD Char O' Mine F.Fighter)wishin' all you furs Peace,Love,and GROOOOVINESS!!Guru be©Archie/SEGA,Ovy be©me.
- Toefish .... this is what I think an otter shrew looks like. And yes, there is such a species.....
- This is about as good looking something ugly can get... His name is Lurcis, or Snarfu.... I don't know, ask him...
- This is Carmen..... Henchbeast of destiny, and member of the verbose club of long words.....
- Michelle from OUAF.... I've drawn her a few seasons older.
- Mysa from Redwall (and NIMH-Muck).
- Darkfox and Mystee, by comission. It was rather fun using that large marker and colored pencils together...
- Kiiiimbaaa! Who looks like he's about to go after a certain evil empire... (C) Osamu Tezuka
- A cheetahmorph, or Swara for those of you who are familliar with White Wolf gaming.
- Manawolf after a bout of crying. Yes, college is stressful thank you very much. This didn't scan as well as I'd like... Oh well.
- Identity crisis between mother and son. Note the difference between number of fingers.
- A picture of Sparkstealer from FurryMUCK, the cutest little tiger-pixie on the muck (at least, when she dicides to use that morph!). It's done in a more 'realistic' style, especially the face. Hope it is to her (and your) liking :) Sparkstealer is <c> her player
- A typical 'school puts you to sleep pic'. This bored cougar kid was drawn last year in my AP Bio class. © Kitsumi
- A pencil pic of a young Kitsumi with her raven companion Zoltan. Kit is © 1997 by Kitsumi
- One of dem Aussie kangaroos. Dis won looks ready for a ad'venture, mate. I know, it's a poor attempt at a Australian accent. Oh well.
- A toonish (and slightly angry) Macaw Parrot flying onto a tree branch.
- A cute little gargoyle wearing a santa hat.
<January 10, 1998>