<November 17, 1997>
- Let's see, I like the coloring in this one. Umm.. one fine evening Sox was walking along a long country road and what do you know. Without even siging up he was the ambassador for the Earth. At least Sox took it well.
- Well you've probably seen this bird a few places before, his name is Pete. Oh, and I got a name for that femme fox, it's Tatiana (after that Olympic gymnast). Um... done, go away, stop reading, see more pics, I'm not all you look at am I? come on, you have better to do, GO! NOW! that's it I'm leaving...
- Well Jax fell over. Make up your own story... again. I guess I like to draw furries fallen over. I think that the perspective is fun and it acually brings out some cool qualities in my characters.
- Soooooo....Seby into Compys,eh?Here be my shot at drawin' her Compy char,Osiris Sekhmet!Osiris is ©Meghan Dombrowski,her cool,cool artistic self!
- Some artists in our present company have Powerful Attractions.
- I actually like this pic although it's pretty simple; he's just your average fox cutie with bright green eyes.
- The time wrinkle story continues... as the Confident One searches the Net for past incidents of temporal rifts, and finds someone who could be responsible for such a thing, the face is familiar... to the Observant One! A menace of long ago is masterminding a return...
- Look who's popped in... it's Acru Fox! Done by request for Marc Sutton to whom Acru Fox is ©.
- Limpidity #190: Aliens
- Limpidity #191: Aliens
- Limpidity #192: Aliens