<October 30, 1997>
- More of the time story: On the same night that Timebase calls the Prof, we find Renata and Kevin -- neither of them completely conversant with the ins and outs of temporal wrinkles -- racing to the Institute of MetaTechnology to find Timebase. Serendipity, however, delivers them an exciting journalistic windfall. Professor Badgerton is © Clifford Lieder.
- It's that time of year again. Time to go out and gut yourself a pumpkin. Assisting Gene Catlow in this grueling task is the Raccoon Kids' herculean Dad. Try roasting the seeds with some salt. It's a great snack. Gene Catlow & Raccoon Dad © Albert Temple.
- Astro Wallaby, cast in the role of his spiritual cousin and fellow stomper of evil, Joe Violence (Who appears in his own area of my website. Folks who are overly sensitive to extreme violence or blatant, shameless plugs should look elsewhere. How about visiting Spaceroo's spiffy site?) Astro Wallaby © John Siemer
- Now HERE'S something scary...AN OLD PIC!FROM LAST YEAR!AHHHH!!!!!Eh,Animeish-type dragon,BTW!BIYA!
- Mummy look,Fang?This is DeNile's doing,isn't it?Not that I'm complainin',the look suits ya!Heh...Fang be ©his player
- B&W pic o' Romyth,Gryphon's loyal lupine friend.His pic(colored)will come...hopefully!Romyth©his creator,same as Gryphon.
- Heeee.....MISCHIEFMAKERS!COOL!Kompy!ALSO COOL!Note here:Not having a good day,hence the cruddy description!Again,Kompy is ©me,MischiefMakers is ©Nintendo,I think!
- Suki gives Stinken(rather mischievous this time) a ride. "What will this red button do?" "DON'T TOUCH THAAAT!!!!"
- Bashful Lieutenant M'Ress...
- Yep, it's a off-colour version of Jessica Park's Taan, at a...Moog synthesizer? I guess so...I was listening to Graham Central Station's band-titled album, the eighth track - "Why?" is it's name - and the only character I could think of while hearing it (EIGHT times in TWO days) was Taan. The only way I'd get Patryce "Chocolate" Banks' voice outta my head is if, I drew te mental vision! Taan crght Jessica "Adirondack" Park.
- A quick, badly-scanned pencil sketch that is a kind of tribute to my two favorite Furs, Cuanu and Gene Catlow! I hope this adds on better than last night's attempt...Cuanu (C) Conna Stevenson, Gene (C) Albert Temple.
- This is another quickie I did today -- one of Aislinn (from the story, not the representation of me) encountering the sea-serpent Strahan. And *no*, I am not crossing into Yiffy stuff, so getcher minds out of the gutters. ;) Inspired by a still-scene from "Jaitera: The Emerald World," by AP Graham.
- A young fox takes a nap on some big fluffy pillows. Inspired while babysitting. :)
- I have never seen a Procupine about the muck (maybe too much competition from hedgehogs!) so I drew this...originally just a simple scetch I worked on it until it bacame what you see now.
- The third page to the 'Dragon's Den' strip...a bit late but hopefully it was worth the wait :)
- Happy Halloween all you fuzzies! I was gonna include a copy of this pic in the bags of treats given out at this time of year, but I'm not gonna be home this weekend so I won't get the chance :(. Hope you enjoy it at least! (And if anyone wants ta give a copy of it away with their treats, feel free! Just let me know if the little gremlins like it :) ).
- The same magic mousie as in mousgrl1 and mousgrl2 :)
- A mouse fem is caught in a trap and hunted by a ruthless predator. Heh. :>
- A female skunk, all bundled up for the winter.
- It's Hysteria! Thanks for that lovely picture of Morton and here's another picture in return. Hysteria is © Julie Miyamoto.
- Other pic of the Beerwolf! Now we take a funny beer break on the pyriamid with "Anubis Beerwolf" *grin* From left to right: Edolus Lyceus (me), Beerwolf and Wolfie Storr. This pic belongs to the Mistere IV chapter: "Anubis Beerwolf".
<October 30, 1997>