<October 7, 1997>
- "Once a newshound, always a newshound." More fun with the temporal disturbance as Wolfram -- whose journalistic abilities rank him between Ted Baxter and Pauly Shore -- tries to get the lowdown, but it appears our good Professor actually has the lowdown on him. ;) Professor Badgerton is © Clifford Lieder and Gene Catlow is © Albert Temple. Gene also contributed dialogue and story ideas, so muchas gracias! :)
- I drew a picture of Hysteria... No please don't kill me. Hysteria © Julie Hiyamoto
- Here I look mighty pleased with myself after successfully pouncing on Lucky.
- Here I embrace my fiance, Lucky, the love of my life.
- AngelFox of FurryMuck, soaring thru the skies smiling down upon we poor land-bound furs in the park. She was one of the first friends I made upon my recent arrival there, so here's a little *thank you* for being so nice to a new Fur. AngelFox is Copyright of her player.
- A furry comic I'm working on...hopefully I won't lose interest in this one and let it fall on the wayside. Hey, if you wanna see more let me know and it'll inspire me to continue! BTW that's me with the sword and shield and not much else, although I did wear my contacts (hard to be all heroic with glasses!). Copyright Louis Leclerc (me, of course!)
- While browsing thru the Archives, I came upon a pair of pics telling of some poor skunk who had to go to the emergency room due to peumonia. I drew this pic to cheer her up - unfortunately I forgot to write down her name! Oh well, I hope she sees herself and is cheered anyway ^_^. <whoever she is> is Copyright her player.
- A trio of were-wolves slink thru the underbrush, looking for prey or perhaps some campers to scare the bejessus out of. Copyright Louis LeClerc.
- Some days, inspiration is harder to come by than heavy water. Other days, it just hits you like a 12 wheel juggernaut. Mel isn't an angel, but it would appear that she is about to help Gene Catlow become one. :) Inspired by Mel's recent upload on the subject of flight.
- I was a busy cat today. :) Seems anti-gravity is a popular topic of conversation. (And Haley, please don't feel bad about anything. You made the right decision.)