<September 28, 1997>
- From my Doolittle series, here Orin and his wife are reunited.
- "Excuse me while I... change." While making a presentation, an anchient family curse suddenly transforms the business executive into a lizard tiger thing.
- Iron wolf, ca. 1992. Another scratchboard. Iron wolf strikes a pose, howling to the night sky. Lit from behind by a large full moon.
- Another scratchboard from my high school years. Rhane of the X-Men snarls at you.
- Suf, the Strange and Unusal Furry. Part horse, part brontosaurus, part elephant, part pheasant. All superhero.
- Hey BC! Thanks for the neato pic of me...here's the retaliation. (hehehe) BC © Edmund "Like, groovy, man!" Dupont; Anise © moi!
- Some older b/w Cecilia art that I unearthed the other day- Cecilia and shipmate all dressed up fancy-like. Cute, no? Cecilia © me!
- Sketches of otter-ferrets for Lady Neveia! Some more ottery, some more ferrety...write me and tell me which one you would prefer for the final version. Lady Neveia © her player :)
- Battle Angel Trixi! Based on the awesome "Battle Angel Alita" Manga. Trixi, in an out-of-character picture as the brutal cyborg warrior babe Alita, based on the Motorball Era form. Comments on this new style (for me) picture, are appreciated. Trixi © Candy Lewin. Alita © her owner.
- A sketch of Red 13 of FF7.Any questions?Red is (C) Square.
- Lin Sang the ninja assasin.She's holding both her sword as well as the one her father once owned.She's currently fighting those of the clan that murdered her father to avebge his death.Lin Sang(who BTW is the furst pic I ever do with Drop Shadow comand!WHOO!)is (C)Me.
- Notice I got a thing for makin' pics out of music videos?Yeah,well,this is no exeption:B&W pic based on that Wu-Tang Clan video(guess which one!)Unnamed morphing dog character is (C)me,tho credits also go to Wu-Tang Clan,I mean you REALLY think I'd come up with this by myself?
- Happy Birthday from Japan, Bernard Doove-san!
- Well, Meeka's "Oldies" disguise is enough to baffle actual old-timers Goose-Gut and Slicker. "Van Buren" is a now obscure cartoon company, for those of you who don't know anything about toons made before 1940.
- Lookit all the Kurts!! Azy want more Scatter! So she gets a Duplicator ( © Bill Watterson, I guess ) to fullfill her wishes. My wish is to eat my Kit-Kat bar in peace...doesn't look like I'll get it, tho.
- A game of SPAM!, hosted by the lovely Havermann. I'm not doing to well tonight.
- Here's Nimholio of NimhMUCK! This is the first image here that was processed entirely on my PowerCenterPro 180.
- The Active Raccoon Kid is still kinda hyper from all the chocolate he consumed, but I got him to slow down enough to tell me about the Fighter Furs movie. (Thanks to G. Raymond Eddy for the nice football uniform idea!)
- After fishing Alistair out of the water, Ferris invited the Raccoon Kids to throw *him* in. They did. He liked it. :) Ferris is © Thomas K. Dye
<September 28, 1997>