<September 20, 1997>
- Captain Slipp berates his former bosun Blaggut, in a scene from "The Bellmaker", by Brian Jacques, Philomel Books, page 286. "The Bellmaker" and its characters are © 1994 Brian Jacques.
- Squonk the Squirrel, stunned at seeing THE Steve Hackett walking just offscreen. Our friend is probably a little too much of a Genesis fan.
- A young weasel, after being told by his father not to play in the river, is caught at the scene!
- Morton Utilities does the trick! Morton © Po Shan Cheah!
- Did you know that Stinken is also a part-time launch control crew of Furtoonia ICBM site? "Insert the key _NOW!_ dammit!"(Don't worry,it's a scene from weekly launch procedure drill... I hope...)
- Here's the origional pic, now colored and inked. (What can I say, I hate to leave things half-done.) Aislinn is (C) me.
- This is a pic of Calpyso the cheetah-squirrel, for Calypso the cheetah-squirrel, comissioned by Calypso the cheetah-squirrel. I never expected it to be scanned in - I gave her the original - but she scanned it in, and put it on her page! How nice of her! Now everyfur else can see it, in all it's color-pencil glory!
- Heaven Scent gives a little gift to Cuanu and Observant.
- Wow! Just as I'm thinking over the next move, the fun-filled fox Sully leaps in and noogies me! Sully... you are TOO cool! Hoo hah!! :)
- Oops... looks like the Raccoon Kids parents have decided to wrap the 'Chocolate' story up, at least for now. :) Seems the Kids weren't eating their dinner, and of course Mom and Dad can't have that. (I had initially planned this to be 'eatchoc5.gif', in response to Hysteria's pic, but Sully added such a great one that I had to insert the one before this... :) )
- Twirly twirly.
- Angel Tulwar of FurryFaire relaxing in the tavern.
- Just some raccoon. Actually, it's my FurryMUCK persona, Cassat