<September 4, 1997>
- I used JP raptor pics, lizard models, and I watched the Land Before Time's "Ducky" to come up with a good looking pic of Kompy. Speaking of LBT... Bluth is a GENIUS, but he's gotta' come out with something cool and new... Something as good as NIMNH (sp?) was...
- I did this one for Rittz. It ain't as good as I expected, so I'll be posting another one soon. It'll be in color too... yay... Are you reading this? If you are, I want you to e-mail me right now and tell me what your favorite movie of the summer was...
- Sonia in a Marle-style outfit. This pic should have been done LONG ago. Sonia © Emily Smith, Marle's dress © Squaresoft. Speaking of Square, I happen to LOVE the company... but the people who are obsessed with their games can be real jerks sometimes...
- This is the fourth anime version of Aislinn I've ever done. I'm not entirely satisfied, but overall it's fairly good. I drew it yesterday and colored it completely in Photoshop, then decided not to add a background. Ah well. (If you're wondering about the belt-ish item, there is a reason -- throughout the course of the story, Aislinn slowly gains armor. This is the third incarnation of her "uniform" and probably not the last... (Aislinn is (C) myself.)
- Second attempt at an anime Aislinn, and perhaps one of my favorites. Otherwise known as "how many ways Tapestry can screw with perspective and still come out reasonably well." I went a little trigger-happy on Adobe, as you can see... (Aislinn (C) me.)
- All right, this is my first attempt at an anime version of Aislinn, made specifically for use in a story that's so strange you probably don't even want to know. The second version of her clothing... (If I'm not careful I'll do a comic. Don't encourage me.;)
- This pic is based on a themed middle ages fair I went to in RL with my good friends Danruk (from FurryMUCK) and Cafe Au Lait (from Furtoonia) It was a hoot!
- This is a picture of David Alden (AKA Stripes) on vacation :>
<September 4, 1997>