<August 28, 1997>
- Thornclaw, the female weasel, was inspired by the Redwall books. She is an escaped slave, which is why her blue dress is so patched and ragged. She carries a lantern to guide her way through the woods. Drawn in pencil, colored in color pencil, and inked.
- This creature crawling on the ground was inspired by a friend of mine, Tim. It started out as a horse-morph, but I eventually added the dragonfly wings and paws, too. She's drawn in pencil and then inked.
- This is my FurryMUCK self portrait! (at long last) The original is 11x17, acrylic on masonite. I've been on a HG Wells clockwork machine kick for quite some time, so beware: you may see more of this obsessive compulsive stuff. ;-) Brought to you by Turbine Divinity and the letter "R".
- Sarah Hammond drew Fookie a few days back! Hooray! Waitaminite, *I* haven't drawn her in over a MONTH!! To remedy this problem, here is the illustrated version of Marty Coats' reaction when I told him about Fookie da Fossa.
- I'm in college now! Know what that means? It means more tedius written assignments and learning what it's like to be broke. Oh yeah, this one has Trixi and Howie.
- The new hero's first strike! I guess the stuff that heroes are made from is not me... Gene Catlow © Albert "What will evolve from all this? Who knows..." Temple
- Lets pack up, there are no fish here!!!
- Late one night, Ulario (Me) was awakened by a soft padding on the side of her nest. It was Piccolo Wolf and he couldn't sleep so Ulario sat down next to him and started telling the story of snow white. Other small furries gathered around to listen. Inspired by a true happening on FurryMUCK.
- Inspired by my favorite hockey team, The Detroit Vipers... My favorite goalie (But NOT my favorite player), Rich Parent as a sexy Viper morph.
<August 28, 1997>