<August 20, 1997>
- A character I drew for a friend. Wow, I should do more of these... Anyway, this guy is © by me and [email protected]
- Just a pic I did for Trent's profile at the Artail Productions site. In case you're wondering, the big ugly guy at the top is Trent in his 8-ft tall form. Trent © Mutt Bart.......?
- A zealous Marten! A marten is a kind of weasel. This is another sketch for the computer game. Please do not copy or distribute.
- Mason & Mandy somehow talk Moonshire (who's description I took a great deal of artistic license with ;) ) into taking them on a stroll through the countryside. Must have been a lot of sugar cubes involved in that bribe.
- Trisa goes out on a Blind date. idea from Altarskunk. Mixed media, Watercolour, ink, coloured pencil Trisa and a wolf-hybrid named Leo © Colleen Phillips
- My first attempt at inking something with a brush. Crappy, no? I messed up the ear, the tail, the brush and quite a lot of other stuff on this one. And I forgot to erase the construction lines. And one leg is longer than the other. And I got ink everywhere while doing this. And I fogot to sign it. Anyone out there who uses a brush for inking, please email me with comments and advice. As you can see from this effort, I need all the help I can get :P
- Inside 58 Plymouth, rear seat. Looks like another laggy, boring night on NimhMUCK. We'd love to have you. :) [Left to right - Hyzenthlay, Thomas, and Sinken. Copyrights to their respective players.]
- Roxanne from "A Goofy Movie" :)