<August 10, 1997>
- This is one of many doodles that appear in my many notebooks. Boxing, kangaroos, get it? It's pretty straight forward. Kinda cheesy. But it is fun I guess. Love those yellow notepads.
- Those are firepants she's a wearin. Don't ask why, I just did it. I guess I could have some crazy half-baked idea behind it but why bother. It's a fun drawing and a kinda cool idea. She wound up looking kinda cross eyed in the final inking though. I'm bummed about that.
- Being the fan of pop-culture I am, it seems fitting to have a 'roo that's put in some serious time "under the needle." Piercing that is mate. Can't have a pierced roo without a pouch ring though. :) Need to draw THAT sometime. Incidentally, the "FO" on her jacket is for FOX. They make motorcycle pads and clothing..
- It's the funky hovercar from the retro-future! The car was rendered in Lightwave 5.5 with the fixed (finally!) cel-style shader, and the skunk was added in Photoshop (can ya tell?)
- What th- It was Ciseal's birthday? Dagnabbit! Oh well- happy (belated) birthday, from Anise. (Ciseal © the ever-lovin' blue-eyed icki Lo!)
- Whee! Anise bought a new brushpen! Here's an Owston's palm civet in a printed robe, and some bamboo. I LIKE bamboo. It's so...bambooey, ya know?
- Thunderation! It's the "Furry Legion of Doom"! The A.A.W.D.! Preparing, no doubt, to conquer an unsupecting world with their sinister great artwork and their nefarious friendliness. A.A.W.D. © the A.A.W.D.
- Rokki and Haruki(owner of Merry),having quality time. © AAoHK
- More Teresa... by request! grown-up Teresa © 1996 Mrs.Brisby & Co.
- Here is a color drawing of Kyle Wallpe's character Lazarus Rat, one of my closest friends :)