<July 31, 1997>
- "Cur Cobain." An improvement over the last version.
- Uh, Happy Belated Birthday, Ginger! Here's the disadvantage to popping out of your own cake... Ginger is © Jessica "Baked Goods" Willard.
- Kendall!! Why? Cuz I felt like it. He's © Eric "Draw Me" Goodwin.
- Illinga! That little deer whose name I probably can't pronounce. She's © Ken "Those Phillies!" Stone.
- Here is another much older design of StormWolf. This is also before he finally knew what his character should look like. StormWolf is © Chris Zawadzki
- This is StormWolf, Foxpup (wherever he is now) and Whitefox in one pic. This is also an older model of StormWolf, but was a commission with his friends :) StormWolf is © Chris Zawadzki, Whitefox is © Daniel Fox and Foxpup is © his player
- Yours truly, Dandy the Donkey, posing purdy like for the camera, err Artist. Wheeee. Dandy is © myself, Marco Morales
- ooooh pretty.. This is a good friend mine and Stormwolf's, her name is Reika. She's a nurse IRL and she's just as charming as depicted here. Here she is nursin a sick Donkey, namely yours truly *hawwwwpurrr*. Reika is © her player. Dandy is © Marco Morales.
- Here is the black and white version of the picture of StormWolf and Screw up Together. Screw up is © Abe Groter and StormWolf is © Chris Zawadzki
- The unicorn from The Last Unicorn, written by Peter S. Beagle and drawn in the style used in the movie made by ITC Home Videos. This pic is dedicated to Mr. Beagle himself, for his great writing.
- Drawn while listening to Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake Suite".
- Drawn after listening to Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake Suite".
- Remember when I asked you guys to help me name that cute pair of skunk kids? Well Altarskunk was only too happy to help out :) He gave me a really pretty one for the little girl (Chanel to be exact) Happy Belated Birthday Alterskunk! :) (For those who want to know my B-day is Sept 2! I'll be 19 too by the way!)
- Hi guys! I'm back from my trip! :) This picture is showing that you should NEVER play "corners" with a MainCoon Cat!! (we um... cheat :) (For those who don't know what "corners" is, it means that the other people sitting with you lean into the direction the driver is turning the car (and the person on the end gets smashed!!!)
- It's Anise (!) as the cover-girl for the "Vision of Redwall" CD. =oD Parodied after the "Vision of Escaflowne" CD. =o) Anise is © Ainsley Seago. [ REDWALL and other OFFICIAL REDWALL characters are © Mr Brian Jacques.]