<July 25, 1997>
- Gene learns to his chagrin that there are some places you can take a visiting Capellan, and some you can't. There's no such thing as passive entertainment to the Capellans, everything's participatory. Gene would have been better to take B-Artisan to karaoke, rather than the opera, it's all the same to him anyhow. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple
- Laika the Cosmodog (a.k.a. The Canine Valkyrie of Space) prepares to put the kibosh-ski on a Rampaging Space Monkey. This image is the result of listening to too much "Man...Or Astroman" too late at night.
- Okay, I'm using up my self-portrait quota now. This is me going insane at the keyboard during my last major TP.
- A self-claimed trainee for proposed (?) U.S. division of Android Amazon Animals... VICKI MUTT! she's a golden viXenwUlfminK! (don't ask) Vicki © Emily "Smite Mil" Smith (sorry,Vicki...too many fingers...)
- A collaborated cartoon with Michael Higgs... part 4 of "The Double Date!" (parts 1-3 got censored...)
- Miranda Page, a mink and a starfighter pilot in FurrySpace on FurryMUCK. A pilot for -whom- remains to be seen. Greyscale, pencil on soft paper. Comments welcome!
- The collaberative effort of Greywolf's player's last trip to visit mine. Greywolf gentlemanly strolls Gwendel on his arm around...a garden? a palace? a church? You decide. :)
- Kawaii! The cabbit girl that is, well....rather kawaii. ^.^
- A dizzy-looking (for some reason), brown rabbit
- A white rabbit, looking rather nervous
- Stormwolf © Chris Zawadzki, and Victor © the artist. Stormy has his flying cape on. (He's a weather god or something.) Commissioned artwork.
- Actually I wasn't really chagrined at B-Artisan's sudden participation in the opera, just a little anguished at the decibel level. :) But when Capellans participate, they don't do it halfway. Which, to me, is wonderful. My own personal feeling is, give B-Artisan the mike and let him give the crowd one of the songs of his own people! You won't understand the words, but Capellan music is quite unique. (Don't be surprised if he delights the crowd!) B-Artisan is © Barclay Johnson
- The eighth in my AAC series. A few of the highlights of the first RL meeting of the AAWD! Of course, I may have overemphasized a bit here and there... but this is more or less the real deal. We have plans, my friends...! All of our characters © us. You know which goes with who. :)
- Hey, hey, hey ! Heeeere's Peejster ! *Applause* In his new designer suit. =o) [ Note: the suit's design was heavily influenced by the anime show "Tokyo Babylon" by CLAMP. This pic is also an experiment in symbolism, so if you can't figure out what I'm trying to convey just ask me. =o) ] Peejster is © his player, Jim Lee Jr.
- Dodger from the movie Oliver And Company. Dodger was my favorite character.
- My VR self as Megara. She actually seems to enjoy it. :)
- The Serginater (Sergei) in action, doing what he does best. I used my florecent colored pencils on this with a blue highlighter behind him so it gives you the idea that he is right in front of the glass.