<July 22, 1997>
- This is a picture of a special lady I met on FurryMUCK. Here's looking at you, Gen. :)
- "Welcome to Vixenberry Village" A collaborative 2d/3d Picture done by myself, and Trixi. Tet, Trixi, and little Alastair welcome you to their home. 2d artwork is © Trixi, 3d work is© Me. Comments on this piece would be appreciated.
- When you put too much filling between those cookies, and try to pull it out of a top hat, problems will arise.
- The sixth in my AAC series... and one of the most special things to happen to me at any con, anywhere. A hug I've been waiting forever to give to someone I've been waiting forever to meet! I didn't float away this time... Mel was hugging me too tight! :) One more reason why this was the best con I've ever attended! The magical MelSkunk is © Melissa Drake!
- This idea came to me while listening to a famous Tchaikovsky suite. It's also my first PhotoShop colouring attempt. Warning: Image contains a 3C (cute classic critter). Comments anyone ?
- Ce-le-brate good times, come on! Picture #200. Yay! Morton, Flora and Wally foxes dancing to music.
- Limpidity #152: Tall Grass
- Limpidity #153: Tall Grass
- Picture of Tarney Felma, a female orange-striped tabby wearing a lab coat. Character is © Desmond Gaban.
- This is Chad the cheetah, one of my comic book characters. I gave him the name Chad after hearing my brother playing sonic 2 and hearing him call Tails Chad.
- Here is Jack the iguana, another one of my comic book characters.
- Manty is a mix between a dragon and a manta ray (Strange combanation huh). Looks like someone snuck up behind him. I was asked to do this for someone's homepage.
- One of my best furry friends... Ricky Cardinal. This pict is a special request from him. He said that he wanted a small picture of him when he let his hockey team down and failed as a goalie for once. Don't ask me why he wanted that. It is cool and cute though.
- Fuu and Ikyoto go a little... funny in the heads, working at the concession stand flinging cheese, and start, well... flinging cheese! Anyway... =o)
<July 22, 1997>