<July 15, 1997>
- Krud! Because of all the stuff I was doing today, I never got a chance to upload this until now, and it's now three hours and thirteen minutes AFTER EG's birthday. Better late than never, I suppose. Happy 13th birthday EG!! May you never have a lousy family reunion like I am having. < :^D
- An evil gremlin-type warrior, named GARF. He never had a chewed-up ear when I first created him.... I guess you could say he ran into Tyson.... nyuck-nyuck-nyuck Garf © Matt Burt.
- I was trying to draw another character and accidentally came up with this little guy. I have no character name for him, but as far as his species goes, he's known as a MYOOT. (???) All myoots are © by ME, dangit!!
- Uh..... a vixen dressed up in all this cool stuff....
- I've been doing a lot of stuff from the Wild West, so I figured I'd do something from the Wild East. It's Monkey! A.K.A. The Great Sage Equal to Heaven. He's from this fantastic Chinese folk novel by Wu Ch'eng-En, which I'd recommend to anybody. There's a great translation by Arthur Waley. Slapstick comedy and Buddhism, fantastic!
- Surprise! Happy Birthday Altarskunk! <BR> So it's not quite your birthday yet? Well, it wouldn't be a surprise then, would it? <BR> This scene shows why it's not a good idea to surprise a skunk. Idea by...aww, heck, you know!
- A quick sketch of Me and my buddy,Jerry(from NimhMuck)! Jerry © Michael Higgs
- Chastity DeLameter of FurryMUCK, CSA Commander. Like most of my pictures, greyscale, pencil on light paper. Copyright by her player. Comments welcome!
- Kitsu Chamberlain and Dermott, of FurryMUCK. Kit is the winged colliefox, Dermott's the wolf. This rather tense moment depicts a scene when Kitsu finds herself aboard the corsair _Misery_ in the company of pirates. Greyscale, pencil on light paper. All characters copyright by their players. Comments welcome!
- Two members of the Madarua Tuatha -- Fox-People -- of Ireland, a druid and a fennid. Greyscale, pencil on light paper. Comments welcome!
- The fourth in my AAC series, and foxes are everywhere! I get to meet two truly righteous reynards, Fenn, who was prowling the Dealer's Room, and Loam, who was stationed at the Vision Comics table. I was able to score sketchbook entries from both these talented artists! True vulpines of valor! But the best was yet to come..! Fenn © G. M. & Loam © Tom Ziolkowski
- Continuing my fourth AAC entry, and since foxes were in full effect I should have been expecting it... at long last I got to meet iRL the vivacious vixen who inaugurated the concept of the AAWD, the wonderful Amara herself!! :) And now... half of the AAWD are at the con... Two more to go!! Amara is © the amazing Amy Pronovost!
- Looks like summer has begun at last.
- An eerie-looking picture of a raccoon in a warehouse. Drew and colored this while watching The X-Files.
- Limpidity #149: Mall
- Limpidity #150: Mall
- Limpidity #151: Mall
- Sketches I did for Shawn Reed. Clockwise from top: a drunk Morton holding a huge beer mug, Leonid looking on in surprise, a raccoon showing off his amazing weather station watch. Leonid is © Shawn Reed. Thanks to Shawn for scanning the sketch from his sketchbook.
- Since Devochka didn't care for my first drawing of her, here's a re-do based on a sketch she did of herself. I think I may have gone overboard with KPT, but hey, that's Dev for ya. =) Devochka is © her player.
<July 15, 1997>