<July 12, 1997>
- What you see here is probably one of the most awesome frogs in the galaxy. CASCAN JEP ("C.J." for short) is a dreamworld frog that can morph into a DRAGON. Here, you see C.J. in both forms. You can find C.J. and many other cool characters in a rare comic called "CreeD." C.J. is © Trent Kaniuga
- VICIOUS, the echidna that could beat the snot out of any other echidna any day. Notice pencil smudges... That's what you get when you use that crappy art paper meant for smudging pencil. I was sloppy with this one, but I DON'T CARE! IT"S STILL COOL!! Vicious is © by some dude who asked me to draw a cool character for him LONG ago...
- This was a drawing for my old math t00ter.;) it shows my thanks...ow if i could just find that pic of my char on SPR........hmmmmmmmmm....
- You can call this "Beachcis 2" or "Neko Peace 2:The Sequel with the Unimaginative Title". Cis wants to work on her tan, eh? Or is this "tanning" stuff just a coverup of a devious plot?? Splunky questions the allegedly sunbathing cat, while Mark says something stupid, as usual. Ciseal © Vicki "Gimme your Scanner" Lo, Mark & Splunky © Jason "No, Give *ME* your Scanner" Furness
- JANITOR 1: "What are those five over there whispering about?" JANITOR 2: "I'm tellin' you, it's a *conspiracy*! C-O-N---Spiracy!"
- Now it's MY turn to show everyone how much one of my character's appearance has changed over the years. This is Willy, my first character to be drawn in the "Howie" style, then and now.
- The lovely Ashy from FurryMuck ;)
- The pretty Mahogany of FurryMuck
- Psycho ©1997 Bryon Beaubien
- The sixth pic of the "baseball suite"
- The seventh pic of the "baseball suite"
- The eighth pic of the "baseball suite"
- The ninth pic of the "baseball suite"
- The tenth pic of the "baseball suite"
- B.J. (The Bigfella Machine) has done so many nice renditions of me, but his Capellan ambassador to the SCFA, B-Artisan, has been woefully neglected. So, since one of B.J's treatments of Gene was of E.E."Doc" Smith's immortal SF heroic guardians of Civilisation, the Lensmen, I thought I'd present the version I did of B-Artisan in the same vein. Clear Ether, B.J! The Lensman stories are © E.E. Smith, and B-Artisan, needless to say, is © Barclay Johnson
- Another pic of Lady Rosella of the Avalon Club. Because Jackolopes are primarally a myth of the American west, she's wearing some western style clothes. I couldn't convince her to trade in the gloves though ;) Lady Rosie is © ME!
- When in Rome... Matilda izza FIB! I did this in the morning, so it isn't that great. I haven't seen the movie, but I hope to soon!!! :)
- This is a pic of my new character on FurryFaire, Rebecca! Here she is, doing what she was doomed to do all her life... slave work. Course, she escaped. She is smiling, a rare sight. Rebecca is © me:)
- Group shot at the lounge art swap at the AAC. Not everyone was there at the same time like this. I just tried to fit as many furs as I could into one picture. All characters are © their respective owners.
- Tearing down the highway... AAC or bust! Oh and better secure the trunk first.
- A guardian of the Treasure of Yatoko, he is half Hyena, Half cougar. He looks mean but look deep into his eyes and you see kindness and a lost soul.
- Rapture is a velocoraptor I drew. The scanner didn't seem to like it though (I do think it looks kinda cool like that so put it on).
- A picture of Derrick Randolf, dead lapine mage (yes, dead). Idea for a character for a Final Fantasy III-esque furry RPG I was thinking of. (Final Fantasy III is a trademark (I'm sure) of SquareSoft, Inc.)
<July 12, 1997>