<June 30, 1997>
- Another computer colored picture. Taffy, from FurryMUCK, spots the objects of her desire.
- Here's a new character...Ahrens the Firefox, its a direct steal from the Ahrens Fox fire engines of the early to mid 1900's. The scanner kinda ate the pic a little... :/ Well, anywho...a firefox's job isn't all fire fighting :D
- Anise doing the Highland Fling. Making the world safe for Scottishness. Anise © Ainsley Seago
- Hannibal, the high plains drifter and physical powerhouse of the Mutant Bastards. Hannibal © John Hoskins
- M'Lord Gene of Catlow. This was inspired by an ongoing e-mail conversation about Shakespeare. The skull isn't anybody we know, so don't worry. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple
- Officer Sully joins the Colonial Rangers out of Perseus. Making the spaceways safer for Terrans of any species. Sully © Scotty Arsenault
- A quick picture I did of my character on NimhMUCK. I haven't done any of this style of art yet, so I looked at a bunch of Ken Singshow's art for the barebones.
- While I was at work one day, I couldn't think of anything to draw so I just drew me drawn' me drawn' me....
- I am a sucker for logos. And for the letter R. (Thanks to Allan Kemp for helping me advance my character closer to how I originally wanted him to look.)
- I admit the big balloon was no good. So I'll resort to smaller fandom accessories. This is the last Catlow posting for now, again Gene Catlow © the charismatic Albert Temple. It is also the first public appearance of my character Arved (still not complete). I guess I have to make him more toon-like.
- Limpidity #145: Fast Food
- Limpidity #146: Fast Food
- Limpidity #147: Trading Room
- Limpidity #148: Bite
- Well here is a tired fur..he looks like he is dreaming of fun times with his friends... ©1997 B.S.M. Oldrabbit.
<June 30, 1997>