<June 26, 1997>
- Desiree Tunguska, a Siberian Tigress. Art teacher and co-star in the Grasslands stories by Matt McCullar. Watch for the soon to be published illustrated collection from Silverfox Publications. Character ©; 1997 Matt McCullar.
- Skunkette Down-Under series #2: Getting There. Our travelling skunkette is not amused when the emergency oxygen masks deploy even before they leave the ground! Idea by Joe "AltarSkunk" Kennedy.
- This vixen has gambled away her last dollar at a casino and now has no way to pay for a meal or accommodation. Who will help this wretched lass?
- Someone requested me a tattoo design of Nicodemus, and this is the result...
- A drawing I did this morning. Of me and my kit. My kit's name is Kassy.
- Ciseal Catiss was so gracious and so nice in her E-mail to me, I was more than happy to do a picture of her! Hope you like it, Cisie! :) The charming Ciseal is © the vivacious Vickster, natch!
- *You're looking for those answers TOO, Ruby? Man, I don't think anyone's found those answers yet... me, I just take each day as it comes. And I try not to get my legs crossed in positions I can't get 'em out of. And also try to draw as many nice furs as I can. And a few other things. Does that make me a guru? :) Ruby is © Dawn Best. (What a lovely name..)
- "It's Clobberin' Time!" :) The Iconoclast and the Pink Wonder are out to take down the bad dudes :) (Actually that's Pinky and the Brain) For some reason Warner Bro's threatened to yank their contracts if they didn't promote the new Batman movie ;)
- Young Spaceroos are something I need to work on... but hey, I gotta upload something. [Why? Because the archive is THERE. Good enough reason, I suppose.]
- Long story... I saw a British Army marching band on the news, and for some reason the helmets they were wearing stuck in my mind... weird. The rest of the uniform isn't even close.
<June 26, 1997>