<June 10, 1997>
- Artie keeps on bugging me to draw him, so..... here's a b&w drawing of him. There, Artie, YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Artie is copyright of Mike Reyes... (Actually, it ain't REALLY copyrighted... I'm just saying it is for I dunno what reason....)
- A bunch of pirates chillin' while a young tiger pirate happily waves his sword in the air. I dunno, I guess he's excited about a treasure hunt coming up or somethin'...... I'd really like to see this one in color.
- Well, after the guys at WB had used up every male actor to play the part of Batman, they eventually decided to use an actual bat. Next Summer, get ready for...... BATMAN: THE REAL THING!!!!!!!!!!
- Artie kept on calling me and asking why I haven't been puting drawings up on rat org lately. Well, I blame it all on the N64 game known as TUROK: Dinosaur Hunter. I've been playing that game so much, I practically LIVE in it....
- This is a good drawing, but my dumb scanner faded it a bit so you probably can't see the female bunny and that wild woodpecker guy. I have no names for these two cyberpunk warriors yet.... This will soon be in color, because it needs it. I wish I had a million dollars.
- In some situations, sensitivity is a vice. =o\
- Chrys and Europa, mated shapechangers, enjoying their newest forms, two breeds of giraffes. Necking for them will never be the same! (temporary website: http://www1.usa1.com/sylver/caribou/home.html)
- Colored version of necking.jpg, which really brings out the differences between the breeds.
<June 10, 1997>