<May 26, 1997>
- The Arisen are the terror of the Southern Reaches of Lamaria. These super evolved reptile-men advance from the depths of the jungle to wreak havoc on mankind.
- J-Officer is a Capellan Saurian serving on a human S.W.A.T. team in the Daedalus Colonies.
- The Estii are an intelligent race of predators hailing from Epsion Indi. These two are hunters from the city of Bosukaa.
- Across the blasted wastes of Post-Apocalypse Texas, a band of assassins known as "The Undertakers" strike terror into the hearts of the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Colonial Rangers Groter and Catlow serving justice on the Perseus Colonies. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple Screw-Up © Abe Groter
- On the long trip to Kapteyn's Star, B-Artisan the Capellan and a friendly Terran play a game of Go. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple
- Heartiest greetings to Gene Catlow, whose art and e-mail I have considerably enjoyed and who influenced me to jump into the S.C.F.A. Gene Catlow © Albert Temple
- "Worried about being Blown Away" As Sue-chan attempts to disarm the chemical weapon found in the elevator, her partner Tsuneko is worried about the one they brought in with them!!! (Idea suggested and caption by ©AltarSkunk...Thank you!)
- Early atttempts by Rat Labs Inc into the development of edible newspapers. The project was scapped 'cause the news was too hard to swallow (ouch!).
- This weekend I had the chance to get into some of my classic jazz on vinyl. Don't get me wrong... I like CD's, and have a huge collection of them, too... but vinyl LP's have a special charm all their own. Hope you're having as good a Memorial Day weekend as I'm having. :)
- My first picture of this kind. Who said that you need big breasts or lots of nudity for an attractive female?
- From an artist new to furdom! Buttercup, a anthropomorphic mare, gazes at you shyly.