<May 5, 1997>
- Just a little comic I drew today. Should I preface it by saying that no harm is intended? Would it do any good?
- More of my little comic...
- The last of my little comic...
- This one's for Gene Catlow. It explains your popularity.
- Thick paws can make problems.
- Another inked drawing of Morton and his vixenfriend sitting on the grass.
- Limpidity #122: Merchandise
- Limpidity #123: Acronym
- Spaceroo to the rescue? Running for his life, more likely. =o) [P.S. I would like to thank Albert Temple for the fabulous Spaceroo picture... he gave FAR better then he got, and I would also like to say that it's sad if he feels that he's hurt anybody with his "popularity cult". If he wasn't such a great guy, he wouldn't have that problem... anybody REALLY want him to change?]
- Wheee, more inky-practice! I just put this here to reassure you muckers who might get the wrong idea from my admittedly ambiguous morph message... SUPERSPAMMYSPACEROO! is not naked. =o)