<March 28, 1997>
- Jeannie the Genie, from a comic book I'm working on. Kinda cute, isn't she?
- Queen of the Harpies and the friendly neighborhood sphinx, her 24-hour news source. Yee ha!
- One day I'm sitting around wondering what to draw and I come across some of those Dove Promises chocolates, which have cheery little springtimey messages on the wrappers. So I thinks"Hmm, I could make adorable little cartoons out of the cheery little springtimey messages..."
- So I'm sitting in history class, we're studying the Punic Wars, and there's three major battles: Trasimene, Trebbia, and Cannae. So I thinks to meself: "Why, those would be splendid names for characters of some sort, Minor Muses, perhaps..." So here's Trasimen. I think she's a caracal. Or somesuch.
- Trasimene the caracal and Trebbia the fennec, in funky toga outfits.
- Three characters just standing around looking very bored, roughly reflective of my mood at the time (Trig class, y'know...) From right, Trasimene, Detective Wanda Kohotek, and Philip the Physics Fox.
- This is just a page of doodles I drew when I was in the middle of an artist block, heh. An insight into my mind.
- Spike the snooze-a-saurus :)
- Well, here it is (finally..) the colorized skunkies at the theatre. It would have been better if remembered i was gonna do it in color... ohwell...
- Dr. Skorzy MacFarlaighn, rat-Biorg Physician by day. Mad Biker at night.. From "Tales of the Biorg Universe" by J. Scott Rogers and J. L. Eddy. See http://www.ummed.edu/pub/j/jrogers/tftbu.html