<March 18, 1997>
- I thought about how an artist might graphically represent the act of a character paging another on FurryMUCK. This is what happened when Snoozeball tried to do a 'whereis' on Tygger! (She's © herself, of course.)
- Rick, an Arctic Fox Martial Artist, practicing his Power_Bolt on an unsuspecting sparring partner
- Heres is a sketch of a skunk-biker named rayman on his grav rail. From an old series I had, but still neat anyways.
- Rabbit Transit.
- a picture of a dragon
- another dragon with a neat fire thingy.
- another dragon -- ooh, it's pink!
- A griffon. Really, there's actually has 2 wings, really, it's just hiding behind the other one so perfectly that you can't tell.
- a lion. HE'S TO KY00T!!!!!! (rat really liked this one)
- big tiger head, little blue collar. with bell.
- A unicorn. My Little Pony revisited?
- No more good fluffy "pure" unicorns.
- Yet another unicorn. Stippling, what a way to waste a few good hours when you could be MUCKing instead?
- Another unicorn. This time it's a taur. More stippling, what was I thinking?
- Yet another unicorn. This time it's just a cute head shot.
- Wakko as a jester. Insert legal disclaimer nonsense that Yakko belongs to Warner Brothers.
- WHEE!!!! A tiger having way too much fun. Rat liked this one too.
- Wheee! Hey, if opossum morphs can do it, why not a Spaceroo? This is the first complicated thing I've colored for a LONG time. It shows. Oh dear.