<April 28, 1996>
- Atronius Ergoth, Loam's nemesis leads his forces of evil forward. I played Atronius on SPR for a while.
- Iutro the otter scribes something by candlelight. This was one of the graphics I used in an issue of _The Vector_ for a "Get Familiar!" plot recap.
- Another picture of Loam, looking dramatic/heroic/stoic/whatever in front of his symbol.
- 'Loam's Existentialism'. Loam on a 'Taz-manian' landscape, looking, well, existential.
- This was another illustration I used in the story synopsis for the run of "Get Familiar" in NJIT's student newspaper. An illithid invasion! ky00t!
- One of the original pictures of Syl Hardy that I really liked. So, here she is. :)
- This is the title screen of "Paris Ho!", a hack of the game "Spaceward Ho!" for the Mac which I created. Loam, Paris and Syl in a Robotechy sort of thing.
- Murasakiiro no Possum. An 'A-Ko'ish portrait of Purple Possum, my character from Doobitsuguni (Animal Nation).
- The final picture in the On Campus Opinion series I did for NJIT's paper, _The Vector_. An unnamed lagomorph tells it like it is outside of Eberhardt Hall on the NJIT campus.
- Two of my "Get Familiar!" characters, Antonio and Toby, reaping the rewards of the adventuring life. I did this picture for a 'Treasure' frame for the game 'Unlimited Adventures' by SSI. Unfortunately, I was never able to get it in the proper color palette.
- This was the StartupScreen for one of the Macintoshes in _The Vector_ office. Syl and Purple Possum, looking wacky. (I didn't do the original ripple and text effects.. I just added the characters to it later, which is why it looks a little messy.)