<December 22, 2002>
- Long overdue commission for Chenneoue. Whew..I swear, I'm brain fried..mrrr..I'm really happy with how this one came out. Gonna upload a close up of the faces next. :)
- I've been drawing hyenas again...
- Sad Uno in Snow. Ain't I a cheerful lass?
- i had been sneezing all day when i drew this... And I found a cricket. watercolor, india ink, acrylics... © Allison Reed 2002.
- stayed up till 2:30 last night drawing this; woke up at 11 and painted it... it's kevin; it's been a while since i've drawn him... felt tip pen, pencil, acrylics, colored pencil. Artwork © Allison Reed 2002.
- This is another one of my Hunter/Tracker duos, Striker and Streak. Streak has the ability of moving at incredible speeds that it appears her spots are always floating around her. Copyright Shawntae Howard 2002.
- Redd, also known as Ravage, whose real name is Erythanos i believe. he's not nice, stay away.
- a random pic of Elioon (i think :P) for Amelia Stoner cuz she's awesome!
- for da syrisburd - it's syris! with magicallly warped markings, hehe...
- pic for tina leyk of her metallic critter, cuz her aliens & dragons are the shiz!
- I musta rode the "Nightmare before Christmas" Themed Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland a dozen times before my season pass expired in November. Normally, I think the Haunted mansion is cheesy and occultic (blech!), but Tim Burton's touch turned it into an artistic masterpiece (and is even scarier and more sinister then the normal haunted mansion). So I felt compelled to draw Blizzard and I, Nightmare before Christmas styled. It's an interesting scratchy style...I don't think I did it justice though. I do like the colors.
- This joke is so old it isn't even funny anymore. This pic stands as a testimony to how long it takes me to do things sometimes. It sat in my sketchbook for over a year before I inked and dated it, then sat on my computer for almost a year before I colored it. I hate computer coloring. (And to you ravers out there, don't take this personally, I like, and attended raves before they were trendy, like in 1992)