<November 25, 2000>
- A bunny enjoying some left-over Halloween candy. There's too much candy around at work right after Halloween. One of the items I got was actually a bunny shaped lollipop. :D I guess candy distributors just figure that holiday candy is holiday candy. Easter, Halloween; what's the difference? :D
- Yeah, I know I'm not the first person to think of this, but you'd think with all the yiffing that goes on, you'd see this more often. ;)
- I made this badge and wore it at Midwest Furfest. Although badges bring in more money and I am proud of the ones I've made, I'm burned out on 'em right now. :P Jag © me.
- I was bored, so I doodled this little asian dragon guy in Photoshop. Yonaki © me.
- I drew Lyosha!!! I've been wanting to draw her for the last year and just never did it, well, I finally got off my lazy arse. And drew her spotted one. Lyosha belongs to the fabulous Amy Fennell! (And for all you people I owe commissions, I am working on them...really!)
- Ok, I decided to get in front of the mirror and draw my outfit, folds and all. I like results! Skillet is SUCH an awesome band. ("I'm Invincible" is the name of their latest album.)
- Had a problem uploading this the first time... here's the whole piece now.
- Another realistic anthro. I don't really care for this one though. Maybe 'cause mandrills are so ugly.