<November 16, 2002>
- Well, it is Hosea and my 1 year anniversary *happy* so I drew a picture for it. I was definitely experimenting with this one, and I think it looks ok. I used both Painter and Photoshop for it.
- I did this in one sitting. Which was probably a bad idea. :O Anyways, I kinda like the style. I'm starting to get frustrated with Painter Classic though, it keeps telling me I have insufficient space to save the file, even though I have over 4 gigs free. :/ It may be incompatibilities with Windows 2000, but I hope not.
- See coon. See inch worm. See results of waiting at a bus stop next to scary locals. Sketch book pic for Tony Ringtail.
- I've been in a comic page artist block, so I did this one in the wee morning hours last night. I wanted to see if I could make Team-V look serious. I've also been playing around with coloring and hairstyles, I've adopted the Madureira hair recently. It's not without problems, but it's one of the better Team-V pics I've put out.
- Art-trade again....Thanks KOTI.
- Doodling more stylized little animals, I tripped over the spotted cuscus, an obscure marsupial with big eyes, a humpy kind of back, and curled tail. Somewhere in the back of my brain, I thought of chameleons, who also have big eyes, humpy backs and curled tails, and decided that these two really had to get together for a painting.
- In case you haven't figured it out yet, I got sick of drawing my own characters and started rabidly drawing other peoples' for no apparent reason.... Honey Churry is © Lisa Payne.
- Sporkee Squirrel goes old skool. Squirrel and rock are © Alexandria Neonakis.