<November 15, 2003>
- I've been meaning to do a more recent pic of Sage for a while now. Nothing fancy. But I did manage do a background, sorta.
- Jaques Martelez, le french hammerhead with a taste for ze underwater explorers (as one could tell by the scuba gear, his 'trophies'). Ok, long story short: He's an uber-old character of mine that I drew sometime last year and fixed up today. I'm particularly fond of this pic because of the fact that it's my first shot at using Illustrator alongside Photoshop. Graphic design-ey, isn't it? (Sorry for the re-upload, wanted to fix something :P)
- ...sooo, got bored. Did another wallpaper thing (though this isn't related to the previous one in any way, save for being another anthro bird of sorts). And, uh, old doodle that got fixed up a notch a while back and has now been butchered to death with my mad photoshop skillz. Blah.
- Happy little drawing of Mary and Miguel.
- The Rook is tricky and shifty, in a well-intentioned sort of way.
- for Drys. take care man.
- Nil, a member of the Sink or Swim crew, the most recent member, after a LONG time away from her origin as the central processing unit of a space ship. Goodfellow's Tree Kangaroo, inked in Manga Studio, colored in Photoshop, background extensively edited in Bryce 5.
- My second piece for the Yerf Printbook. The BG is made from bits of photos taken by Devon.
- Two weeks until I marry Devon. *spasms and dies*