<October 28, 2000>
- Uglee critter sketch 1
- Uglee critter sketch 2
- Augh! Request pictures! So many! Here's one now! :) Abigail, for Vulcanis. Character © her and all that. Watercolors and Pentel Disposable Fountain Pen!
- Boy oh boy oh boy, I have been enormously busy of late. Isn't it lucky that I find time for request pictues? (commissions and comic books are also coming along, at their own special rate) Lady Tara Starblade, © her player. That One Color of Blue © Crayola !
- Just a lil sketchy I did today of one of my pet rats. This is Cream, while she was sleepin' in da cage today. Don't they look cute when they sleep? <:)
- When things get out of hand, you have to know when to improvise, and when to go with the old standbys. Joe puts a period on this brutal little encounter quickly, but are his and Larry's problems really over? One Eye & Larry(C) Albert Temple, Joe Violence & Artwork (C) B.J. Johnson
- Y'see, to a man in Larry's delicate condition, you gotta keep your emotions under control, and you've gotta avoid anything that could set you off, like blood or a fight. Sadly, this evening's little scuffle leaves more than enough of both to send him over the edge. One Eye & Larry(C) Albert Temple, Joe Violence & Artwork (C) B.J. Johnson
- The toughest fights are the ones you don't want to win. Joe isn't scared of anything living, dead, or undead, but in this situation he's terrified he's gonna have to take a final step he doesn't want to take. One Eye & Larry(C) Albert Temple, Joe Violence & Artwork (C) B.J. Johnson
- So Gene sends me two more pages and it *really* gets my mind going. He sets up a perfect fight scene, and I can do nothing but roll with it. Joe knows what he's doing most of the time, but things rapidly spin out of control here, as he tries to diffuse the situation and fails. (Note: These couple of pages are kinda intense, so I edited 'em a little. If you can't handle PG rated violence, then please don't click.) One Eye & Larry(C) Albert Temple, Joe Violence & Artwork (C) B.J. Johnson
- This would have been so much funnier a few days ago, no thanks to my stupid computer who decided every way possible to keep me from uploading anything new. First, I had problems for 3 days getting into my email where I keep the link for the manager thingie, then CuteFTP decided to desappear from my computer completely. Explain that! Huh huh? Chug © me. No offense to the artist who's work this is a parody of, I hope.
- When I say what Mr. Johnson sent me back after the initial picture I drew, the whole concept presented itself to me almost immediately. And since I was already surpising myself on how well I was drawing Joe V, drawing the story of Larry's past refusing to leave him alone became imperative. Mr. Violence is © B.J. and the unfortuante Larry is © myself.
- No, One-Eye is not very nice. I hope he doesn't shock too many folks, but, well... he's an unsavory character. And he's about to be dealt with. I gained a lot of experience and had a lot of fun working with B.J. on this story. Joe V. is © Mr. Johnson and the two diametrically opposed weres are © yours truly.
- I drew this yesterday while babysitting (and listening to Common Children's "Throw me over") because I hate tv. My sister told me to turn off my music so she could watch an hour and a half of reruns on PBS. Grrrr....
- Apparently Twap finally picked a fight that she came out the worse for. At least that's what SHE tells us. More likely that she was trying to learn how to do tricks on a skateboard and fell down some steps or something. A rare version of Twapska © me.