<September 21, 2002>
- For Orca. Hope all is well with you hon.
- My favorite goldfish died today. I felt he deserved to be honored in at least some small way. Poor baby ;_;
- w00t i think i kinda got the hang of opencanvas now. kiwi and his supacool shades be © mikey araya
- If I could only force myself to do an entire dragon... bah. I'm lazy. I miss having a scanner and I miss being able to use the net whenever I feel like it. Whine. Moan. Have a dragon.
- The new Flying Armadillo Logo! Happy, swirly iconic armadillo with wings. Should be appearing on the web site soon.. when I get the time.
- After watching the lame TF: Armada, me and a couple of friends broke out the old Beast Machines tapes. I was dared to make up my own character, and this is the result. Her beast mode's sorta based on Rattrap, only she's a Squirrel-bot. I like the energy hair/tail diddy. Don't got a story on her, not even a name. So if anyone out there wants to take a whack at her, be my guest.
- My brother bought one of those Star Wars: Unleashed figures a couple days ago. The dynamic stuff inspired this Janice pic. I'll get to coloring it...eventually.
- This actually started out as a texture study--I'd be inspired by the really cool oil-pastel work of a guy named Oscar Chichoni, and I wanted to see if I could get any kind of good metal textures digitally. So I drew up a sort've mechanical badger (almost more of an iron golem than a robot) and played with textures for about three days, and here we are.
- Since the textures are far and away t'cool bit, and since this image is originally something like 7000 pixels wide, I thought I'd put up a detail that actually shows the nifty cracked ceramic bits and iron bits.
- Stealth, the anthromorphic version of the Strategy Dice from Alien Dice. Prissy, snoopy and darn quick with the claws! Done for a wallpaper.