<September 20, 2004>
- Commission for Tugrik of his character, and an appropriately sized means of transportation. Photoshop.
- Servals, down near the river, same primitive take. Illustrator. ©2004 Thomas Blue.
- It's...um...an anthro Narthookian. Yeah. Something I did for work that was just so bizarre that I had to share. Yes, the creature creation, name, and design is unfortunately, 100 percent my creation. I can't believe I am admiting this publically. Inked, scanned and vectorized in Illustrator. Work is done for, and officially belongs to TCR....I am the TCR slave!!
- There's a very nice article about "Kaze, Ghost Warrior" on AnimWatch.com. They also are showing the first "un-chaperoned" view of the facial animation software I had developed for use on the film...
- The Fairy Godmouse, who visits downtrodden mice in the night, magically changing the lucky rodent into the prettiest carrier of hantavirus at the ball, and leaving gifts in the silverware drawer for the rest of us. (My house has deer mice. They're a nuisance. A wretchedly, painfully, adorable nusiance.)