<September 7, 2003>
- This one i like to call, Smiling-CoonHed!
- Learning to draw gyrfalcons! And then.. I remembered how Piko dances! So, here you are.. A groovin' falcon. I think I'll turn this into a pose. e.e Photoshop.
- Piko is dangerous. Drawn from real life. Graphite.
- An oldie but a favourite of mine, and the last of the older pics I intend to upload here. Based on an injoke between my (Tucson) soulmate n' I regarding the different climates. I'm so jealous of his heat and sunshine, but there's *one* day of the year I'd rather be in snowy... er... grey, England.
- Me. Posing terribly. Yes, that's a Legolas poster on the door. Yes, I'm 21. Yes, I know it's pretty sad to have a Legolas poster on your door when you're 21. I'm a geek. I'm a fangurl. I'm also drunk.
- well, I liked how my scribble turned out for the forums... That's about the whole of it. Mmm-yep.
- Feuer, god of fire.
- Kjata flying.
- Spirits of the past: Ulario with an Astral Being.
- Ramuh and Libra Hug.