<September 5, 2001>
- Self-inflicted wounds from a dirty mouth. Like our hopes and dreams, they will inevitably fester, marking the beginning of the end of an organism. Fortunately, said organism wasn't worth it's weight in fertilizer to begin with.
- More Copic brush pen inks. This piece is to commemorate the achievement of the Austrailians defending the City of Tobruk in 1941, and handing the Germans their first defeat in a ground engagement in WW2. Using the German's 'strength' as a weakness, and luring them into a trap with false weakness. This is the 60th anniversary of that battle. Copic Markers on paper, w Photoshop colors. Scott Ruggels 9 / 2001
- A black and white line drawing of my raccoon character, Quentyn of Freeman Downs. The color version will go up later... but for now, this is the work in progress. art © RHJunior
- A commission currently underway. It's scheduled to be colored, but the black-and-white artwork just has so much *snap* that I couldn't resist posting it as-is. art © RHJunior, 2001
- don't you just love study halls? they produce such lovely doodles ^__^ This is the first non-crappy pic i've done in almost a MONTH!! i'm SO HAPPY! much thanks to Adam for helpin' me outta my little "art-rut" hehe
- Oh look, it's that squirrel girl I made, Scryer. Yup!
- Olde moldy concept sketches of Vert, who's © Joe B and allat. The way I sees it, if I don't upload old art NOW, it'll get older, and older, and I'll die with a very small archive here. And that would my dead self very sad. Indeed.
- A piccie for CrssaFox! You can tell it's Crssa...she's listening to Earthsuit. =) I had fun drawing this...I used a full-length mirror to pose, and I sketched fast, trying to capture motion, since my pics have been pretty stiff in the past. I think this is a welcome change.
- Oh it's a cute little pup. :) Just a bit of line art for my coloring page.. Art©2001 By Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)