<August 21, 1997>
- One of my best drawings yet. If you're a Gold Digger fan, download this. Man, after drawing this sucker, I now know why Fred's comic is bi-monthly. Cheetah © Fred Perry Hexel and art is © Matt Burt
- <<<NOW IN COLOR!>>> ------ Starling and me,as seen* on Furtoonia! (*in TTA mode.)
- Cuanu and Jill Jitters in the same pic!! No, I didn't do any "anti-gravity hair" gags... Well, for Cuanu's birthday, Jill got her some caffeine-laden punch and helium-filled balloons. Now they've had quite a bit of the punch, and have inhaled enough helium to make Barry White sing like Mariah Carey, and then they see Altarskunk, and.... Um, hey, look! That Skunk Kit is in my drawings again! Doesn't she know when to say when?
- Inspired by a Discovery Channel series called "Deadly Duels," here's Roland in three swordplay poses.
- Sorry, but I couldn't hold my applause any longer! Happy Birthday to the charming Cuanu! The Raccoon Kids and myself wish you a whole buncha joy on your eighteenth, and hope that all to come are just as joyous! Cuanu is, natch, © Conna Stevenson! :)