<August 3, 1998>
- I heard a commercial on the radio (of course I heard it, how could I read or watch it, duh!) of a guy who brings a dog into a market to sniff out the box of Coca-Cola with the $100 ATM card in it and then the dog wouldn't give it to him till the owner would give 60/40%. This is a parody I did.
- Sox decided to go play "fish" with one of the infamous Card Sharks of the GluteeNeeNob bay in the South DooBee sea.
- Here's Sox (the little version) flying through the air on a wagon with Schooze hangin' on for dear life on the end of a rope behind the speeding blur of red traffic.
- Hrmm.. How to describe this.. Well, basically all i was doing was using more prismas in an experiment! AND!! I found a great tool on my image editing program, but you don't get to know what it was. ;> Have fun scrolling down the rest of the page!
- Robin Goldplume leaps into the air with both swords drawn. Yes, I know his name is spelt wrong in the filename :I
- Dora the Green, with her sidekick, Bud the lizard guy and a five headed dragoness, Tori (Tiamat) sitting on some rocks.
- Group of characters in color.
- The Grand High Pod Leader and Top of the Food Chain, Tsunami III, despot of the city state of Reenland, with some of his elite bodyguard, the Tigershark Corsairs.
- Fencing is fun, part two. This is a rework of a pic from April or so; I'm not thrilled with the coloring and I like the sketch much better, but I think this is pretty cute nonetheless. :)
- Three...ah...lovely ladies from Toons, Fur, and Fluff. Clockwise from top are Jiao-Long (Tyrannosaurus/Tarbosaurus bataar), Heyyou (Troodon), and Krishva (Procompsognathus). Jiao-Long found out that catching fireflies in your mouth isn't the best way, and bugged the other two to help. . . Krishva is © Kristin Jaque, and Heyyou © Cindy Cabrera. Jiao-Long is © me.
- Bink Bunny....the `innocent' bunny ©1998 Me :)
- Sneakers doing some photography
- Here's Bendaii, full-body-like as they come, and she's yelling her heroic yell of action! (Whatever it is. o8-) ) She's (C) Doo, who's me!
- Jumpy tries to explain Our Young (VERY young!) Hero that it isn't armor and weapons that count, but being fast and witty, to survive in a world that's brown and blurry (I need better backgrounds!) Jumpy and Our Young Hero are (C) me, like always
- Used a photo for this one as a ref, and changed a few things while drawing, to make her look kinda intelligent. C-cuuute kitty...!
- Oh, Teena again! Inviting her friend Bobby to a nice Banana IceCream she made! Nyum, Bobby, aren't you lucky?? Those two rabbits and the Banana IceCream with chocolate are (C) me