<July 30, 2002>
- "Fox 'n' Towel," 8.5" x 11" Vermilon pencil on paper. This came out of nowhere, just drew it. I love it when that happens.
- "Yay!" 8.5" x 11" pen & ink. Yay! Yerf Lives! This was commissioned by Sofawolf Press as a promotional illustration for Comic Con and beyond. A vixen is over joyed to be smothered in the best furry fiction in the world. This image © SofaWolf Press 2002. http://www.sofawolf.com
- Just doing a bit of crossposting of things that ought to be over here. A gift drawing for Arphalia; regretful for the lack of background, but at least the shading turned out. Arph © his player, art © me.
- Weird androgynous critter suspended, angry and twitching and powerless to do a thing. I was cranky. I'm not anymore. It's still an interesting end result.
- Male version of Rai, looking all swank and hardcore in his trenchcoat and shiny pants. Behind him, the mirror shatters, showing that our perceptions of ourselves are only what we want them to be. c_c; </pretentious philosophical rant>
- A special version of the character for the Wasteland/Fallout setting. Hitting bottom can be surprisingly freeing, as long as you can deal with the fact that it won't be a carnie ride to get there. And it's not like you always have a choice, anyway. Reno © Square, current design © myself and Ashryn, art © me.
- A big fat virtual chocolate chip cookie to anyone who can tell me where I got the inspiration for this pic. The bird, BTW, is my Pacific Parrotlet Cucumber. Prismacolor Markers and colored pencils. This took forever because I was too busy to draw, and only was coloring a few minutes here and there.
- My hard studying pertaining light and shading has finally paid off! This picture was drawn without any reference at all! :D
- Poor pooch! Micron pen, with acrylics handled loosely like watercolours.
- A quick frogbird painting, to take a break from comic work for a day or two and prevent burn out. The tropical blue-and-green macaw frog, in acrylic. I love these slimy little guys.
- Yup. It's time for me to start thinking about my second tattoo design. Here are some of the ones that I didn't reject. Whatever I get is going on my lower back.