<July 10, 1999>
- Over the 4th of July weekend, I got to watching a bunch of shows on the History Channel about popular food. They covered hot dogs, hamburgers, ice cream, etc., telling about the history and showing places around the United States. Well, somewhere in there, the idea of drawing a fur as your classic 'carhop on roller skates' popped into my head. Her name is 'Chris'. Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know. :D
- The Squeakypony's badge at Anthrocon 99.
- Puaka the rat, a new character of mine. His name means 'ghoul', though I'll still have to work on the part concerning that...
- How that rabbit's gonna eventually disappear would be much easier than you think. ;)
- A picture of Laurie and Willysilver (of SPR) near the water. (Willysilver © Walt Morey, Laurie Fox © me)
- Right... so, I was reading the newspaper, and I saw an article on how people are putting syringes with the HIV virus in them into movie seats and coin return slots. I'd gotten E-mail about it before, but that was E-mail. I get enough spam daily to fill anyone's craving, so I assumed it was just rumours. Reading about it in your local paper ruins that false sense of security. I cried when I read it. Here's Erin Cat, expressing my disbelief. Erin © me
- Since I have two me characters.... I have decided to put up the basic information over both Erin Cat and Rynnie-ya... so um... yep... *L* Erin © me