<June 5, 2003>
- A sky dragon, the third in my series of elemental dragons.
- Spunkoid. For Spunky. Because her art is tha shiznit. YES, I SAID IT. Shiznit. Ah, the hell with you all.
- I was reading a WWF magazine, and I saw an inspiring young kit. It was rather interesting, because they had managed to take a photo of it when it looked really sad. And I felt a connection between that young animal and kids who have to work at the age of nine, etc. I don't know what I want to say with the picture. I guess in a way I want to say everything. It could be a funny picture, or one of those "aww cute" ones. I'd like that, but for me it'll always be "He has no parents."
- Just a schoolbook doodle.Belive me, I'm more inteligent than this. I just wish I could be happy.
- I always picture myself sitting up on places where people can't easily or safely go. I wonder what it would be like to sit up there and hear the cars pass by....Oh, and since I don't have a job still I'm definantly going to be taking some commissions email me if you're interested.
- Cheetahs chasing antelopes always makes me think of Pepe LePew. It hardly seems sporting when you're the fastest land animal on earth.
- have i mentioned that my homework load has been a tad overwhelming? only 6 more days till graduation....im...gonna..die...